Quantcast

FEARLESS...for those who get it on OLN

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
What do you think of the show "FEARLESS" on the Outdoor Life Network channel? Many different diciplines of sports but somehow I get all choked up on how the athletes overcome, pursue, and deal with all the issues that are in front of them. Just by watching the shows I can relate to many instances in which the different athletes describe and say that "I've been there before" and that gets my blood flowing. Whats you're take on it?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I really dont like that show. Nor do I like any of the countdown shows that they do. All i like on OLN is the fishing shows.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
All I know is OLN quit covering norba... screw those wankers. They also had some stupid blooper show that did nothing but made fun of elite, calculating athletes who had bad falls, wrecks, ect. I saw one where a guy, not sure who, was trying to do a huge step up road gap and just came up a hair short. No injuries or anything, just a broken bike and some great footage. The commentary on the show was something to the effect of "Look at this big goofball, I guess now he'll know better!!" ...like he didn't know the risks involved and was just some idiot in over his head. Infuriating.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
TheInedibleHulk said:
All I know is OLN quit covering norba... screw those wankers. They also had some stupid blooper show that did nothing but made fun of elite, calculating athletes who had bad falls, wrecks, ect. I saw one where a guy, not sure who, was trying to do a huge step up road gap and just came up a hair short. No injuries or anything, just a broken bike and some great footage. The commentary on the show was something to the effect of "Look at this big goofball, I guess now he'll know better!!" ...like he didn't know the risks involved and was just some idiot in over his head. Infuriating.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

That show 'outdoor outtakes' or whatever, will have some MTB crashes and will have stupid backround noises like you'd hear on Tom & Jerry or something when they fall. "Boing" and whatnot. How stupid.