Quantcast

feedback possibility?

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
i dont know if this subject has ever been taken up before, but would making a feedback section be a possibility? like under buy and sell, a lot of transactions go down on RM, and if would be cool to have RM feedback. i have examples of other forums if anybody is confused

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ridemonkey said:
How does that differ from our Bad Sellers forum?
Yeah... I don't get it.

We have a Bad Seller's forum, and we have a Good Sellers thread.

So... whatcha want?

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
well, this is just easier i think, with the bad sellers forums you have to scroll through pages and pages of people, who often get repeated, with this, it's like ebay feedback, you just keep the link to your personal feedback, and give it to people when a transaction occurs. it's much simpler than the feedback system we have currently

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
i wasnt aware there was a search, but this way you would be able to keep your personal feedback like in your signature, and it would be much more organized, and personal, and easier to see what the person is like that you are dealing with. all that would have to be done is make another sub forum under buy and sell or wherever, call it buy/sell/trade feedback, and then post the rules, you are only allowed to post feedback threads. lets say i started one, it would be called "steezyweezy's feedback" and inside, i would simply say something like"if you have done business with me before, please leave feedback" and when i would buy or sell something, i would send the link to my feedback to the person i interacted with, and they would leave feedback, then, when i did another transaction, that person would be able to see my feedback, again, like ebay

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
i think the faster it made, the faster people would have their feedback. we should make a poll, because i think the system we have now is old and unorganized

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SteezyWeezy said:
i think the faster it made, the faster people would have their feedback. we should make a poll, because i think the system we have now is old and unorganized
The system we have now is perfectly adequate. The search function provides a way to directly access people's feedback.

Why do you need to ask the head monkey to take time out to create a new system of providing feedback when things will change soon and the system will not be used in the same way?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SteezyWeezy said:
it is used in the same way, it's just more organized in my opinion and probably in most other's as well
So... Be patient, use the system that works for the time being, and wait for the new buy & sell section.

No reason to create something new that won't integrate with what's coming.