Quantcast

female bodybuilders

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
i was watching this freak show on TV... first of all a show called 'the man whose arms exploded'... male body builder morons, it was idiotic... then the missus called... good to catch up with her for 45 mins, albiet on the telephone... ended the call with the little woman and then caught a program about pro female bodybuilders... it was very ordinary... wish i hadn t seen it actually, i don t feel so good..

too much tesosterone (sp?)...

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
"The Man Whose Arms Exploded" was such a let down.

the female body building show sucked, too. late-night TLC is so odd.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
true. you see the one about the infant child that was physically huge for his age? not fat, but big...it was interesting....the most ****ed up ones are when they spotlight people with softball-sized tumors in their cheeks or something like that.

a lady brought her dog into the shop the other day...the dog had a tumor the size of a high school football on its back. unreal.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
the Inbred said:
true. you see the one about the infant child that was physically huge for his age? not fat, but big...it was interesting....the most ****ed up ones are when they spotlight people with softball-sized tumors in their cheeks or something like that.

a lady brought her dog into the shop the other day...the dog had a tumor the size of a high school football on its back. unreal.
oh man, didn t see that one... i m ususally into more mindless shiat, comedy central etc... also a good dose of discovery as well... i use TV to lose myself... those programs on tlc gave me the fear...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the Inbred said:
The largest I have seen was a golden retiever who had a tumor the size of a loaf of wonder bread removed

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
It's all funny until you know one.

One of my long-time mtn biking friends is an ex-competitive bodybuilder. She only lifts now to maintain (she gains weight like crazy if she doesn't), but a few years ago she showed us some old pictures of her from a competition. Wow. :eek: FWIW, she was East Coast champion back in the 80's.

Today, there are only hints of her past as she usually wears fairly loose clothing. One time after riding, she was putting her bike on the roof rack of her car while wearing a sportsbra. Then it became obvious she did not have an average female build.

She was never one to take drugs. She simply has a natural body for it and made it happen through a lot of work. She got out of competition due to the increase in drug use. Similar to how she stopped playing semi-pro softball because of the... "associated implications..." of which she most emphatically NOT.

And yet despite all of this, our nickname for her is "the princess" because of how much of a "girl" she is... :rolleyes:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The dude injecting stright into his muscles was gross. I recall seeing his arrest pic a while back thinking it was a photoshop job.

As for chicks who lift, I am a old school. I like the soft pin-up style myself. But Cory Everson... :drool:

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
I saw that blonde female body builder last night too. She didn't know what she wanted.
2.8% bodyfat & she could mess up her female internal organs.. Too manly looking !!!.... It's impossible to be a hot female & be that dam muscular..
She sounded like a dude too talking to her mom on the phone....

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
DHS said:
i'd hit it
Get in line pool boy!

A woman like that wants a man, not a boy. And according to all who are on here bashing me for hitting on the younger ones like it's their private stock or "their territory," she'd only be interested in me first because as you all say, I'M AN OLD GUY, i.e., more around her age. So I guess you'd have to settle for sloppy seconds. If she'd even entertain the thought, in her shape.

Hmmm does that make you a perv for wanting to hit a 47 year old woman about to be 48 and almost as old as your mother?

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Cory has fake implants. I'd prefer to see her eau naturel...

And little hercules.., his father is under investigation for giving his son something to drink every day he said was protein and supplements but rumored to be steroids. That kid is going to be MAJOR messed up when he gets older. Too much weight training can cause damage to his growth plates while they're still growing. He's going to have damage later in life. His father should be locked up. There's a reason why steroids are illegal. Their stupid!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Chunky Munkey said:
Get in line pool boy!

A woman like that wants a man, not a boy. And according to all who are on here bashing me for hitting on the younger ones like it's their private stock or "their territory," she'd only be interested in me first because as you all say, I'M AN OLD GUY, i.e., more around her age. So I guess you'd have to settle for sloppy seconds. If she'd even entertain the thought, in her shape.

Hmmm does that make you a perv for wanting to hit a 47 year old woman about to be 48 and almost as old as your mother?
What if she was Canadian?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Chunky Munkey said:
Cory has fake implants. I'd prefer to see her eau naturel...
She had an OK chest back in the day. She got out of shows because of the increase of drug use from what she said. She then got the boobs because it made her feel more like a woman again.

She used to have a morning work out show on ESPN (in like 1987?) that I watched because she was soooo hot! When she wasn't all oiled up and pumped, she looks great.

I couldn't find the picture of her in the white dress. He did a photo shoot with a wig and white dress that looked like Marilyn Monroe's standing over the air vent.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
jimmydean said:
The dude injecting stright into his muscles was gross. I recall seeing his arrest pic a while back thinking it was a photoshop job.

As for chicks who lift, I am a old school. I like the soft pin-up style myself. But Cory Everson... :drool:

valentino?
i remember that tlc special.
but those arms arent muscle. he injects synthol into his arms. its like an oil some body buildinders use to "improve" lagging parts.
but too much (specially valention exxon-valdez levels) gives a puffy undefined look that is kinda easy to spot.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
And Valentino has never won a National level title, or even regional level contest. His sole motivation was to be as freaky as possible. He is so out of proportion it is sick, literally. I think he got busted for coke...
Cory Everson has a hot sister, Teegan Cleeve. Makes Cory look bad...

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
JohnE said:
Cory Everson has a hot sister, Teegan Cleeve. Makes Cory look bad...
Google found nothing! I'm not a big fan of blondes, but I used to watch Cory's show before school and :drool:

I need to find this sister you speak of.