Quantcast

ferraris and lambos oh my

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
So I was eating lunch and....
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/jone00blaze/baltcarshow/DSCN8850.flv">

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/jone00blaze/baltcarshow/?action=view&current=DSCN8850.flv

Apparently baltimore is having an Italian car show so I went to check it out. Never has this city had this much class.

I cant get over this

Elvis was clearly rockin the crowd!

something doesnt quite belong? not italian, not baller.... but i guess the only car company with any cash left. Toyota sponsored the ITALIAN CAR SHOW.

nope i dont think you can fit anymore brake in there.

my woman likes these shoes.

this car is so awful. seriously what the hell is this here for?

Full face and pads fit in there.

I think this owner likes red. Just a guess.

oh it gets better.

so i round the corner and what do i see....

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!

michael shumachers 2001 Ferrari F1 car. AND ITS FOR SALE! For a cool $2.7M no engine, 2009 paint.

Ferrari of Washington owns this car and they apparently have a deal directly with Ferrari that they can have it so long as they keep the paint up to date with the current f1 chassis. Hence Massa's name on Schumachers car.

this guy is the owner...he fits....:eek:

that is all.

Last edited:

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Nice!
Sadly, a daily occurrence here in SB, but so sick none the less. Just wish I could be one of the rich people that can afford that!

Every time I see a ferrari I get way too jealous. Thanks to my job I've been lucky enough to drive a 308, 360, Exige S, etc... but still have to say that the most fun car of all is a 1989 BMW 325is!!!

Honestly though, I'm kinda sick of living in this town with so many rich pricks. It's cool to see the cars and all but they're all a bunch of a**holes.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
that F2002 is relatively cheap even without a engine. i wonder what race its from. if id be buying one, id get it straight from Marenello through the Clienti program

J-Dubs

Monkey
Jul 10, 2006
Salem, MA
Those cars are unreal, but don't confuse them with class. They only represent $$.

And screw all of you, the countash is sweet.

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
Nice!
Sadly, a daily occurrence here in SB, but so sick none the less. Just wish I could be one of the rich people that can afford that!

Every time I see a ferrari I get way too jealous. Thanks to my job I've been lucky enough to drive a 308, 360, Exige S, etc... but still have to say that the most fun car of all is a 1989 BMW 325is!!!

Honestly though, I'm kinda sick of living in this town with so many rich pricks. It's cool to see the cars and all but they're all a bunch of a**holes.
Yup, im right there with you. Im from San Diego so I can relate completely. The Exige is my ultimate dream car, all the rest are over priced status symbols for guys with something to prove.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Yup, im right there with you. Im from San Diego so I can relate completely. The Exige is my ultimate dream car, all the rest are over priced status symbols for guys with something to prove.
would love an exige s. I just wish they would make it so you could fit a weekender bag in it at least. I know I know speed = weight but it would be so much easier to justify!

I wonder if that 2001 F1 chassis was one of the cars that flew the black nose in memorial of the victims of 9/11.

And if you ever cried about carbon frame's for DH, what do you think about those carbon a-arms attaching the wheels to the car?

Great pics.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
And if you ever cried about carbon frame's for DH, what do you think about those carbon a-arms attaching the wheels to the car?
the problem with the CF bits on F1 cars is that they are only meant to take a load in a few specific ways, otherwise they go kabloey.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
ridiculous, just made my morning - thanks for the pictures!