Quantcast

***Festivus poll up your ass GMT***

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Working. Rain. Last minute invoices to clients that my asshole staff didn't complete on time..I really need to ride my bike. Is it spring yet?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

No work, yay. Scouting RV plumbing needs this morning, picking up the pooch at 1. Wife will be at her sisters place, so I get 2 days of video games and dogs. Not sure if I will try to walk all 3 tonight or how that would even work. Lord only knows.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At work. was going to have breakfast here, but I'm not hungry. Kids are at my in-laws with their mom. It was so nice to have a quiet morning to get ready. it's like my Christmas present from her!

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It is officially FTS o'clock and work just started. Super slow today, everything is really quiet. Tomorrow we will most likely get kicked loose around lunch. So now we play the waiting game. It's actually raining in SoCal. Managed to squeak in a late afternoon ride yesterday. The 11.6 is super legit goodness. Also digging the Magura dropper so far, although, I can see how it's not for everyone.

Attachments

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It is officially FTS o'clock and work just started. Super slow today, everything is really quiet. Tomorrow we will most likely get kicked loose around lunch. So now we play the waiting game. It's actually raining in SoCal. Managed to squeak in a late afternoon ride yesterday. The 11.6 is super legit goodness. Also digging the Magura dropper so far, although, I can see how it's not for everyone.
Why you no 26 ?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
nah purple anodized crappy stems and pedals, duh

I'm here. Grinding a few more tasks for the man before I go home to get yelled at by my wife. Then my parents come to town, so there will be more yelling. Hooray!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Why the eff does this thread title not wish me a merry festivus?

@Pesqueeb sort it out please or I'll continue to air my grievances all day.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Excited to see that anodizing project.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Saw Star Wars last night and was sufficiently amused. Moved my Uncut Gems ticket to next week, though, as the wife was not amused by me hopping into bed after midnight. (Next week I’m solo I’m Denver as they stay out here an extra week.)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Off work, so went for a short ride, which was nice. Pretty warm out today..

But oh joy... girlfriend is getting sick days before we're planning on going away and my mom broke her wrist yesterday. And someone seems to have taken the velcro strap off my bike rack that is needed for the 4.8" tires on the fat bike.... Happy holidays!