Quantcast

Final Four who will make it who wont...

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
So pretty much here we go again..or atleast here i go.

First game- Ohio State vs GeorgeTown- Ohio state has to much talent for these here George Town folk. Ohio state will come out on top with a score of 66-56 give or take a few......Although g-town has a good defense. Also if osu can stayt out of foul troubble which seems to be a problem more or less.

Second game- Florida vs UCLA- This game will be tight, i'll get back to you on this one.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Georgetown will beat OSU by at least 10.
UCLA will topple florida.

Georgetown goes all the way.

So pretty much here we go again..or atleast here i go.

First game- Ohio State vs GeorgeTown- Ohio state has to much talent for these here George Town folk. Ohio state will come out on top with a score of 66-56 give or take a few......Although g-town has a good defense. Also if osu can stayt out of foul troubble which seems to be a problem more or less.

Second game- Florida vs UCLA- This game will be tight, i'll get back to you on this one.
You better think about it for a while, because this gator remembers your confidence in how Florida didnt even deserve to be playing OSU for the BCS championship in football only a few months ago:biggrin:

I'm taking G-town over Ohio State and Florida over UCLA with Florida winning it all.................... again.

Gator Nation. Go Gators

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Yeah.....the Joey Porter that is now with the Miami Dolphins.....thats ok were gonna get a good olb were running a 4-3 with Mike Tomlin at coach.

Anyhow, I just dont see George town having it in them to take down osu. Yeah G-town does have Roy Hibbert but one big man wont be enough. bo ya

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
OSU over Georgtown and Florida over UCLA with Florida taking it all ... not that I really care, but that way would result in $$$$$ from my office pool.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
UCLA taking it all over Ohio State. UCLA will beat Florida on a buzzer beater by Shipp and Oden will have a monster coming out game against Hibbert. Think 26, 14, 4 blocks. In the final UCLA will slow down the game with the great defense and win 58-51.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Ok well i dont have a reason expect that i hate Florida..becasue the beat osu in football.....i'll take ucla and if not...i guess it's alwasy fun to see a rematch and a chance for osu to get revenge.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Ok well i dont have a reason expect that i hate Florida..becasue the beat osu in football.....i'll take ucla and if not...i guess it's alwasy fun to see a rematch and a chance for osu to get revenge.
What if, while in Florida, Joey Porter goes back to school and manages to petition for a year of eligibilty on the basketball team. WHEN that team makes the dance, should the rest of the teams immediately start playing for second place? Like the Sweet 15, Elite 7, and the Final 3. Your thoughts?

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Well, first they should fear for there life day in and day out. If somehow they make it, they better be ready to face the infamous Joey Porter. In this game, they will be playing for much more then a second place finish. They will be playing for there life, one false move and it's all over. The dance between life and death is the dance that will put there life into perspective yet they will have no such control over the outcome.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Dont even trip.. the Dolphins are gonna kill opposing qb's i mena Jason Taylor on one side with......the no longer Steelers rolb on the other side...Zach Thomas in the middle.....damn.....Why no one can perdict the outcome of games like me.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC

You had your chance, we kicked OSU's arse in Basketball earlier in the season, the BCS championship was a chance at revenge, and well. You know how that turned out.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Yeah but osu only likes to play good when they are on the big stage, i mean sure the BCS game might have been a bit of a.......but if it's a rematch on the floor get ready.