Quantcast

Finally Arrived.... Revolt

Carnaza

Monkey
Aug 10, 2006
Santiago, Chile
well... after 10 weeks waiting for it... my black revolt arrived last wednesday...

here are some pics of it...

hope you like it...

left view

middle

right view

"design"

Since I`m a dentist, you can find a molar, a mirror and a dental probe

It weights like 17.6 kg (39.1 pounds) i`ll try to use a better scale anyway... but it make sense tom me, because i used the same parts i had in my sunday... and it was like 17.25 kg... and the revolt it`s like 300 grs heavier than my 08 factory

Next upgrades.
2010 Boxxer wc, don,t know what else can it need

Carnaza

Monkey
Aug 10, 2006
Santiago, Chile
Are those custom graphics? Or is Evil doing their Factory team graphic esque package aftermarket now?
yeah those are custom graphics... since i was a little bored of black ano bikes...(used to have a black ano sunday) and i really liked the team graphics i and the designer tried to make something that looked like the team ones...

i really like how the job was done and how the bike looks... i just need a white 2010 boxxer and it`ll be done..

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
carnaza, cambiale las llantes, ponle unas alexrim dh que venden en la ox4rd, y ahi le bajai de peso, le aplicai unos neumas shwalbe y bajai aun mas, saludos te quedo filete!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
looks killer, kinda wack color combo with the green on the fork, but i see you are going to go 2010 soon so prob a non issue.

this bike is on my list for next year

Carnaza

Monkey
Aug 10, 2006
Santiago, Chile
I will be the again for VCA... I might just have to arrange something like this
I think it could be possible. With the design done, he took 1 day with the masking, and a couple of hours to paint.
So I think the slowest process is decide what do you want in the design, and if you like more color it will take more time to be done.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
how you liking the CCDB on there? its gotta be worlds better than the RC4
go-ride has a demo deal on it for cheap and ive been itching to get it to try

did you have problems getting the rear flip chips out?

i like your rear fender too

Carnaza

Monkey
Aug 10, 2006
Santiago, Chile
how you liking the CCDB on there? its gotta be worlds better than the RC4
go-ride has a demo deal on it for cheap and ive been itching to get it to try

did you have problems getting the rear flip chips out?

i like your rear fender too
i haven`t get the rear chips out yet... i like them in the slack position and they came in that position from the factory.. i just turned the headtube and leave it in 63º... i`m scared to remove them and screw them up

yeah the fender was the 3º version hahaha.... but tubes and zipties are cheap.. so it`s easy to improve it.... i`d like to have a carbon fiber like the one on the v10s

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
looks stunning, graphics are awesome too. what are your thoughts on the CC vs the RC4 and the new boxxer vs the old?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
sweet ride - love the graphics. prefer them to the team graphics actually.

Carnaza

Monkey
Aug 10, 2006
Santiago, Chile
looks stunning, graphics are awesome too. what are your thoughts on the CC vs the RC4 and the new boxxer vs the old?
ammm I didn't use the rc4 that long, I rode with it for like 3 days before I changed it, and I have ride the ccdb for pretty much the same time, and the very first thing I noticed is that the shock seems to have way less "stiction" than the rc4, using the same 400 lbs spring the first cms of the travel feels pretty smooth, riding it feels like the rear wheel is stuck to the ground !!!! I have not finish the adjustment process yet, so my thoughts about it can improve a bit more.

New v/s old Boxxer mmmm when I first tried the new one it felt pretty hard, so I went to my local dealer and took it apart and rebuild it with new oil and some grease... Now it feels pretty nice, I even had to increase the air pressure from 50 to 70 psi, but I think i will stay in 65.

**** my patient arrived !!! Gotta go sorry

Last edited: