sun rhyno lites
maxxis dh tubes
high roller dual ply maxx pro 50a 2.35,r 2.5,f
weight: 41 lbs

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
:o: sorry, should work now.... i could never get those img tabs to work. :mumble:
anyways, enjoy....

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
i do plan on stopping, i just dont weigh much (50kg) so the minis will do for now. i would rather have some m4s but i am broke from getting the fox stuff.
the rotor i got from sigapore, its not the riveted rotor for the m4 and minis its for the mono 6 ti. it cost about 50 usd.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Hope will make any rotor size for you...
doesn't cost that much either

8it

Chimp
Apr 6, 2003
NYC
That looks like alot of fork for a bullit, what's the headtube angle at with the Fox? Does it raise the BB height? Post a review once you get some saddle time on that beast, I would love to hear how the bullit shreds with Fox handling the suspension front and rear.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
thanks for getting the pics right.

as for the head angle and bb height, HA is 64, BB is 15 inches. this is with the shox at the lower position on that black mounting thingamabob.

as for a review, i am no guru in anything so just take what i have to say for what its worth and do take into account that this first and only dh bike and have nearly zero time on other dh bikes, before this it was air front and back with about 5inches front and back(2 years on that set up).
so far, the fork is amazing, a HUGE difference from the psylo race i had on it before.its now hit anything/take any line sort of thing with no noticable arm fatigue(sp?). i am using the purple spring with the high and low speed both one click from full open, no real problem with bottoming out. the rear, i am still getting used to it as i used to run an air shox on it, only giving me about 5.5 inches and about 2 inches rear ward travel, the rest of the 3.5 inches being forward. now with the dhx gives it about 4 rearwards and 3 forward. i still dont like how the bike looses alot of speed on the big slow speed bumps. on the fast small high frequency to medium hit the rear does a good job of soaking it up. but once you start pedaling, the rear skips alot. i have tried the bike with a 32t ring and the chain growth really sucked, now its manageble. brake jack isn't too noticable. the rear shox is with pro pedal opened all the way, air pressure@75psi, volume@ maximum.
feel free to ask any questions. hope it helps in one way or another.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
thanks, it took 2 years of savings and 6 months of wating for the fork and shox resulting in me being broke for another few more months but the bike really sweet to ride. i cant blame the bike for holding me back anymore.

8it

Chimp
Apr 6, 2003
NYC
Glad you like the bike, I had a bullit and it just plain rocks. For me that just seems to be too big of a fork on a small bullit. I would double check that headtube angle cause if it really is at 64 degrees than your geometry is way off the about 68 to 69 that it should be. You are right up there with full blown DH race rig head angles and with that BB at 15 inches than you are not doing yourself any favors. Well enough of me bursting your bubble these are things for you to consider down the line when you get some experience and are looking to tweak your set up. In the mean time, the bike looks tight, and if you like the ride than rock out with your c*ck out!

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
yea, the geo is a bit funky. any idea how to get it back on track besides lowering the fork to 7inches?