Quantcast

~~~Finally Effin Friday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Well, we made it to Friday. Rejoice, one and all.

Today I'm going to Fairfield to look at a couple of buildings. Early road ride tomorrow, the BigT is working a baseball game. Sunday I'm a bachelor as she has a class.

Did I mention that I have a 3 day weekend? No? Well I do. Monday our LBS is having a demo day, and BigT and I took the day off to ride expensive demo bikes.

Be safe out there.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all. Finishing up packing for Europe tonight. Got a wedding tomorrow and then we fly out Sunday for two weeks. I'll be glad to get out of here.

On a more somber note, we are taking our pet rat to be put down tonight. She's old and not doing to well. :(

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Dear Friday: Where ya been?

This is going to be one beautiful weekend. Too bad I have to spend tomorrow at a wedding in Boston. Meh. Sunday I've got a 5K race. I want to see how close to 20 minutes I can get...20 minutes of HELL. Those 5K's are a torturefest if you run them right. After that, wife and I will be road riding.

Tummy is grumbling. Time for an oatmeal double-shot.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
It was embarrassingly hard to put her down when she got sick.
There's nothing embarrassing about it. No matter how small they are, they're cute, they have personalities, and you still get attached to them. Sorry to hear about your rat, PS88. :(

It is looking to be a gorgeous weekend. I plan to get a decent amount of riding in, as well as do some trail work w/ the bike club on Sunday.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Unfortinuately no rides in the future for my weekend. Baby classes and house work planned for tomorrow. Possibly a beer tasting at a friend's house tomorrow night depending on how much I get done during the day. Maybe I can squeak in a small ride on Sunday... keeping my fingers crossed.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
So glad its Friday.
I have been covering my desk and someone else's desk all week since they had a family emergency - I like being busy but this was beyond that.

On another note - Rammstein tonight! Should be cool.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I am pissed off this morning. Had to shave off the stache for work. I was about 3/4 of the way done with an EPIC handle bar stache..... Alas the promotion is happening next week instead of a couple months. Apparently The owner does not believe that it is professional to have an epic handlebar stache when dealing directly with customers..... Damn this was my Sturgis stache too

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
New job option opened up. I could be moving to a position that takes me off the Internet. Is that really worth more money? Management, meh-nagement.

On a positive note, my new amp rules!

Also, I gathered the guts to ask a very pretty, and super nice, actress out on a date. She declined because she has a boyfriend. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, too.

Last edited:

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
I am pissed off this morning. Had to shave off the stache for work. I was about 3/4 of the way done with an EPIC handle bar stache..... Alas the promotion is happening next week instead of a couple months. Apparently The owner does not believe that it is professional to have an epic handlebar stache when dealing directly with customers..... Damn this was my Sturgis stache too
:wtf:

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
It just doesn't feel like a friday. Oh yeah, I have to work tomorrow.
I had a nice long stretch of new asphalt on the ride in this morning. It was a really nice change from the construction zone it used to be!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning! Had a lovely ride in this morning... but the sun went away again--come back sun! :) Ready freddy for a weekend of house cleaning, hopefully finishing painting the house, and a Datsun car show, whoop whoop! Hope it doesn't go too fast. I heart weekends.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Afternoon. Still no baby. I am hoping she comes today, but if not then I'll do some trail work tomorrow at SMBA and see if I can work her out that way :)
Good luck Tree Saw! I went on a boat ride a couple days before I went into labor... all that rockin'... hope it works for you!