Quantcast

Finally finished Lil Manimal's vid: Episode 4

srphillips89

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Boone NC
i was going to put you in it but then i realized that i hate you for beating me this year and my cold black heart will never forgive you for being younger and faster. well..that and i don't have any pics/vids of you ;)
No worries. I'll just bottle up all the pain deep down and let it sit for years until I can no longer bare it and have a complete mental breakdown and live the rest of my life as a lonely bitter old man.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
that video is sick!! when i was 8 I thought i was cool jumping a 1 ft high peice of plywood on top of a board, and hes not even 8. its crazy to think what that must have been like and how huge everything would seem to me.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
let me know if that didnt fix it

i found this on pinkbike... i know i know....but its pretty cool(sorry if you've already seen this)
http://vpfree.pinkbike.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=165183
yup, i can see them now..thanks! he loved that course but i wish the berms were packed in a little more so he could've used them. he hasn't developed the railroad track berm skills yet.

and that pinkbike thread is awesome.....if the pb'ers like it then it must be good! ;)
if you have an account will you link the new vid on there for me?

adevault

Chimp
Sep 29, 2004
there is noooo doubt ---that is hands down and by far the coolest " bike thing" that I have ever seen!! Tubby, you did an incredible job on that--10 yrs from now, when Noah is America's best hope for a world cup champion, that will be somthin cool he can look back on--big time props--the biggest!!! Will you be may dad also??? that was awesome............

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
there is noooo doubt ---that is hands down and by far the coolest " bike thing" that I have ever seen!! Tubby, you did an incredible job on that--10 yrs from now, when Noah is America's best hope for a world cup champion, that will be somthin cool he can look back on--big time props--the biggest!!! Will you be may dad also??? that was awesome............
and to think...you were part of that experience :D

thanks man...but after seeing those rad pics of you from snowshoe and how dead sexy you look in that Cycletherapy jersey; i was hoping that maybe you'd leave your wife and join me in vermont for a "civil union." ;) :cupidarrow: :cupidarrow: :happydance:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
That pretty much freaking ROCKED!!!! :shakefist: Way to rip it up noah!!! And pretty cool editing job there manimal!

(thanks for the plug also :thumb: )