Quantcast

finally got some riding shots of me!!!

organizedrage

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Dublin, CA
what does the doctor kno anyway????? hahahah just kidding but i really dont care at this point. its been 2 months and 2 surgery's and i need to ride!!! im just keeping it low impact as possible. no park riding, only small ledges and weak wall rides. and manuals are good too!

organizedrage

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Dublin, CA

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Why are all of you hating? I was just showing a picture of myself doing a wall ride, and plus most of you probably couldn't even do it anyway, let alone with a broken hand! Quit your hating and go blow yourselfs!
Why are you so uptight? Relax, the only comment you could possibly take exception to is the haircolor crack... :crazy:
You'll make yourself a target if you react like this.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Why are all of you hating? I was just showing a picture of myself doing a wall ride, and plus most of you probably couldn't even do it anyway, let alone with a broken hand! Quit your hating and go blow yourselfs!
You are right i cant do that im so uncoordinated that i cant even balance on a bike. I just come to this site becasue, well i have an account on any fourm with lots of boys. Im gay, i only said that about your hair becasue....well my old boy freind had the same thing. I miss holding him in my arms smelling his hair...No your just over reactin!

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Back on track, when I broke my scaphoid (sp?) I was in a cast for a month and did lots of manuals. When I rolled in for surgery my mom told the Doc that I had been riding and I got an earful. She put me in a full arm cast for a month to keep me off of it. Oh well, I hear you, its hard not to ride, not to mention my cast fit so well around my grip :-) Be prepared when that thing comes off for how weak your arm will be, it comes back fast, but it sucks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I just gotta say this... as much of a tough guy you think you are for riding in a cast... you might be doing permanent damage. You get a cast when you break a bone for a reason moron :bonk:

organizedrage

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Dublin, CA
I just gotta say this... as much of a tough guy you think you are for riding in a cast... you might be doing permanent damage. You get a cast when you break a bone for a reason moron :bonk:
well i have multiple pins holding my bones in place. the bones cannot move. and i really dont care. as long as i can ride then its all worthwhile to me.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
You're being way too sensitive to these things people are bringing up in this thread. You put you ish up on a public forum you gotta take what will be dished out, that or grow up.

You def "aged" yourself when you said, "... and plus most of you probably couldn't even do it anyway.." Gimmie a break man.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
If someone cracks a joke about you, top it. If you cant top it, laugh it off. If you can't laugh it off, you probably deserve it.

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
When I first looked at the photo, I thought it was an old lady! The hair and the way the glasses looked I thought it was a 80 year old woman photoshopped into the photo.

That said you will feel fine until you are about 35 and then that broken bone will come back to haunt you 10-fold.

But enough of that, let's get back to the battle..

Last edited:

basikbiker

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Northern Cali
well i have multiple pins holding my bones in place. the bones cannot move. and i really dont care. as long as i can ride then its all worthwhile to me.
if you have pins in your hand with that cast, you should take it easy on the riding, sure your bones are held togather by basically medical spokes, they can bend quite easily and once they bend thats where your bone is going. i had my hand pinned up from punching someone, boxer's fracture. and the best thing you could do is just wait, its not worth an arthritic hand thats gonna bother you the rest of your life. instead of riding you should like take your bike apart and service everything, clean it, so it runs like new for when you can ride it again. and what the other dude said your hand is gonna take a lil while to get all its range of motion back and strength, just take it slow is my advice, you wont regret it. and its dumb to attack people on the internet, theres no point.

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
Christ... All this ****ting on going on and no one has brought up the "cool guy" specs. I don't know what it is but I can't stand seeing guys ride BMX in shades.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Christ... All this ****ting on going on and no one has brought up the "cool guy" specs. I don't know what it is but I can't stand seeing guys ride BMX in shades.
Yeah, and those damned hats that keep flying off are getting ridiculous too! And white shoes! I hate white shoes! And bandanas! FFS, bandanas are evil! Shoestring belts-OMG! The worst! BMX could be so much better if people would just dress right!
:nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity: