Quantcast

Finally joined the Turner Family

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Beautiful DUDE!

too bad you don't live in Rochester anymore.

now go get it dirty!

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
I was wondering if you were going to be buying something to replace the SGS? Nice new ride...............oh and thanks again for the deal on the SGS :D

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Where are you riding that thing at OSU? When I went there, I didn't ride anything but trials and the occasional urban session.
Have fun with that beast. It looks fun.

RITFreeRider

Monkey
Sep 10, 2003
In a Boulderado state of mind
Instigator said:
I was wondering if you were going to be buying something to replace the SGS? Nice new ride...............oh and thanks again for the deal on the SGS :D
Yeah I had to sell the SGS for this, have a blast on it thought at Diablo!!!

It's true I've come to the dark side, now I just need a large DHR to go with her and I'll be set. I think she'll weight in at 35lb or so have to find a scale around the dorm and get the real number.

BYO: There is some good stuff on campus to ride as well as trails and some kickin dj's close by, she'll get lots of ride time.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Once you get the DHR all thats left is a 5-spot, 6-pack, highline and flux..... oh, and a nitrous if you also shave your legs...

That is a great looking build!

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
oly said:
Once you get the DHR all thats left is a 5-spot, 6-pack, highline and flux..... oh, and a nitrous if you also shave your legs...

That is a great looking build!
What's the Nitrous?

It's not on the website.

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
RITFreeRider said:
Alright here she is my newly built up Turner Rail. Just waiting on some spindle spacers to put on some MRP bones cranks, but this is it for now.
Welcome to the club!!
You will see it's a super fun ride. Don't hesitate to take it to the trails. It make a semi-boring trail super fun because it wants to play all the time!
You're gonna have fun!

(I actually love mine sooo much that I pre-ordered a 6-pack from go-ride a few days ago :D )

ED75

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
France
Mani_UT said:
Welcome to the club!!
You will see it's a super fun ride. Don't hesitate to take it to the trails. It make a semi-boring trail super fun because it wants to play all the time!
You're gonna have fun!

(I actually love mine sooo much that I pre-ordered a 6-pack from go-ride a few days ago :D )
Hi Mani Manu !
ED from France ... DHR ... have you already sold your "El Cuervo" ? ;)

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
ED75 said:
Hi Mani Manu !
ED from France ... DHR ... have you already sold your "El Cuervo" ? ;)
My Cuervo???
There is no way I am selling that thing! You crazy :D
Le 6-pack is just there to complement the cuervo.
The only way i'll sell it is if I get a newer one.. a pink one may be .. kidding

ED75

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
France
........ DHR .......

If you're not coming to him, he'll come to ya ! :p ;)

Just think it'll complement your new collection !

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
bizutch said:
you know you want a DHR...don't lie...it's OK...we understand the envy.

Hummm no :D

I dreamed of the older DHR..
The newer squared tube one on the other hand is definitely an aquired taste aestetically speaking. Comparing the cuervo to it is lie comparing a lamborghini gallardo to a corvette.. Sure they might be both super fast on the track but only one fo them makes you wanna cry because it's so purdy.

I'll admit it though. If I did not have a Cuervo I'd probably have a DHR!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Jesus said:
What's the Nitrous?

It's not on the website.
4.5lb FS frame. World cup level race frame. Its pretty clear its for the lycra clad arena... the new MBA has a review of it, and there some good pics online of it.. Its the anno gold one....

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
oly said:
4.5lb FS frame. World cup level race frame. Its pretty clear its for the lycra clad arena... the new MBA has a review of it, and there some good pics online of it.. Its the anno gold one....
Too bad, I was hoping it was a road bike. :mumble: