Quantcast

Finally killed the GINORMOUS black widow...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
that was chillin around the door frame of the sliding glass doors outside...I've seen this gross ass mother f'er like 3 times...IN THE FREAKIN DARK for godssake...anyway, I saw that bitch last night for the FINAL time...I have tried to kill him each time I've seen him but he runs and hides in his special place not to be killed...I thought I got him last time, but I REALLY got him this time...I got the broom...and I was like...say hello to my little friend gross ass mother f'n BITCH! And then WHACK WHACK WHACK and sprayed his ass with spider killer! YES! I was gonna be brave and take his picture for y'all but I was afraid he would run into his hiding spot cuz of the flash, plus I was too scared of him to get close enough...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
dh girlie said:
that was chillin around the door frame of the sliding glass doors outside...I've seen this gross ass mother f'er like 3 times...IN THE FREAKIN DARK for godssake...anyway, I saw that bitch last night for the FINAL time...I have tried to kill him each time I've seen him but he runs and hides in his special place not to be killed...I thought I got him last time, but I REALLY got him this time...I got the broom...and I was like...say hello to my little friend gross ass mother f'n BITCH! And then WHACK WHACK WHACK and sprayed his ass with spider killer! YES! I was gonna be brave and take his picture for y'all but I was afraid he would run into his hiding spot cuz of the flash, plus I was too scared of him to get close enough...

loco... it that you???

:confused:

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
WD-40 and a lighter works pretty good on black widows, try that next time, just don't burn your house down. :D

rec

Chimp
Oct 1, 2004
Central Va.
Dude,

I am with you on the spider thing, I hate them.

Go to the autoparts store and get a can of CRC Brake clean

This stuff kills anything that crawls or flys INSTANTLY!

Good luck

REC

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
rec said:
Dude,

Good luck

REC

He was so damn gross...then in my room there was ANOTHER damn spider...this one was still a gross ass mother f'er but he was not nearly as big or gross or scuuuuurrrry! then there was a tiny baby one in the bathroom...I was a spider killin fool last night...and then I had bad dreams about the damn spiders...why in tarnation do we need stupid spiders?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
He was so damn gross...then in my room there was ANOTHER damn spider...this one was still a gross ass mother f'er but he was not nearly as big or gross or scuuuuurrrry! then there was a tiny baby one in the bathroom...I was a spider killin fool last night...and then I had bad dreams about the damn spiders...why in tarnation do we need stupid spiders?
Zakk must be worthless. I have not had to kill a bug in my house in years. The dog patiently waits for the cat to kill them then he barges in to snack on the fresh kills.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
Zakk must be worthless. I have not had to kill a bug in my house in years. The dog patiently waits for the cat to kill them then he barges in to snack on the fresh kills.
Oh she corners em...I can tell by just glancing...the way her ears are pricked up...I do NOT want her killing any bugs...specially a black widow...I nearly lost my friggin finger thanks to a black widow bite, imagine a tiny animal...

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
One time in my downstairs there was a spider so big and hairy I thought it was a mouse. And when I went to get something to catch it in, it got away and I didnt see it again. Sometimes I find huge dead ones behind the couch. One time I happened to look under my bedsheets, for no reason before getting in bed, and there was a medium sized on in there.
Soon I'm gonna try and block all holes that they come out of.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
dh girlie said:
Snakes don't bother me...bees don't bother me...beetles, spiders gross ass stuff like that bother me...shudder...
None of that stuff bothers me too much. Bats when they get in the house, they bother me.

The Cheese

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
rec said:
Dude,

Good luck

REC
Yeah it does... Watch next time it melts their exo-skeleton.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I come home a few weeks ago and notice a roach in my microwave. :confused: All right, 3 minutes on full power should do the trick. I make a cocktail, check some mail and when I returned, the roach was gone. no splatter, and no nuthin...

J

JRB

Don't spray any brake cleaners on anything. That stuff will jack stuff up.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You do realize that that spider you killed was a girl, right?

"The female Black Widow is shiny black, usually with a reddish hourglass shape on the underside of her spherical abdomen. Her body is about 1.5 inches long. Adult males are harmless, about half the female's size, with smaller bodies, longer legs and usually have yellow and red bands and spots over the back as do the immature stages."

See, women are dangerous. :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Ciaran said:

"The female Black Widow is shiny black, usually with a reddish hourglass shape on the underside of her spherical abdomen. Her body is about 1.5 inches long. Adult males are harmless, about half the female's size, with smaller bodies, longer legs and usually have yellow and red bands and spots over the back as do the immature stages."

Doh! Someone beat me to it.... haha.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:

Are you saying chicks are catty???

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ciaran said:

Well, whatever it was...boy, girl, man, woman...it was f**cken HUGE and NASTY...and GROSS.

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
the female black widow also eats the male after they finish gettin' freaky.

why kill it? it didn't do anything to you, so why do something to it?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
fuzzynutz said:
the female black widow also eats the male after they finish gettin' freaky.

why kill it? it didn't do anything to you, so why do something to it?
Sometimes you have to take one out so the rest of the spiders know you mean business. Personally, I would rather see spiders than snakes though.

D

d-sop

BSEVEER said:
WD-40 and a lighter works pretty good on black widows, try that next time, just don't burn your house down. :D
axe/old spice is easier and cheaper

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
I come home a few weeks ago and notice a roach in my microwave. All right, 3 minutes on full power should do the trick. I make a cocktail, check some mail and when I returned, the roach was gone. no splatter, and no nuthin...
cockroaches can survive nuclear blasts without gettin harmed, you can freeze them and let them thaw and they will stay alive. they are some crazy little critters.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
yonton228 said:
cockroaches can survive nuclear blasts without gettin harmed, you can freeze them and let them thaw and they will stay alive. they are some crazy little critters.
If you cut the head off one I lives until it starves to death. Sometimes months!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The most fun I have ever had was hiding plastic spiders around the Vet clinic I used to work at. Especially in with the x-ray film.

Nothing funnier than hearing a tech scream "God damnit Steve" from a dark room.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
spiders are cool and creepy at the same time... Every time i think of spiders that episode from the Brady bunch comes to mind

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
I really hate spiders. I didn't really have any problems with them until recently, when I was bitten by a black widow on my leg (it got really swollen and infected), and since then I've kind of been sketchy around them. Get this though, about a week after I was bitten I go to get in bed, pull over my cover, only to find two HUGE black widows chilling' on my bed. Goddamn I was so glad the light was on then. So spiders had been crawling all over me at night, and I was wondering how I was bitten? Gives me the chills thinking about it....

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
centipedes are the only things that freak me out, if you want to see a 6 foot 240 pound man freak out, bring a centipede near me. ugh, eeewwww, i hate to think about em.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Mosquitos are annoying, I just hit one out of the way. A month ago ,in the bathroom, when I was washing my hand, I felt something on my leg. I looked and a mosquito was biting me. I hit it so hard.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
yonton228 said:
i like spiders, they kill insects that would normally be all over the place. i used to have a pet tarantula.
:angry: it's people like you that make this world a terrible place to live (j/k)