Quantcast

Finaly got a new helmet

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
After month's of riding with the Shoei VFX-W,then out of no where i went down hard on the Braunlage DH track in the Harz Mountains.It was a long track with some fast sections in it with rocks and then i crashed & i smashed my head side ways on a rock with a pretty good speed(aprox 40km/h).I was alrigth and i head my Leatt Brace on which also helped:weee:

I felt the impact of the helmet pretty good,my helmet was damaged but after 1 month i was back from vacation i went back to the local MX shop.So they will inspect the helmet for any damage that the helmet has undergo after a big crash.

Yesterday i got a call back from the mx shop,they said they let some one of Shoei took a look at it with the conclussion that i need to get a new helmet.On the dual eps liner there were white cracks which means the helmet took a pretty hard hit,it was hard enougth so that helmet has done is job.

Over all im very very happy with the helmet,it's the best helmet i have ever head:thumb:.Im going to buy a new Shoei VFX-W next month.

Last edited:

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
My new Shoei VFX-W Illusion helmet and again im pretty happy with it,i don't need to explain again why i bougth a new helmet(see previous post above)