Quantcast

Finished vid of 'Lil Manimal ripping it up....need someone to host it.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
hey all. for those of you that have been following my son's progression, i have finally finished his first real vid. it's about 2min 30sec long and the full version is about 24Mb. i did a smaller version for family and friends at about 7mb but i'd like to keep it larger for the web. I need someone to host it for me :D so if anyone has some server space i'd be most thankful :heart: :heart: i think i can get it down to about 16mb and still retain decent quality.

here are a couple screenshots

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I don't have any server capabilities, but I'm gonna bump this thread cuz I sure as hell wanna see the vid! That little guy is awesome.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i posted an extremely small version of it on freeridesouth.com. it's only 1mb but it'll do to at least give you an idea of what it is. you'll want the full version to get the full effect though...so please!!!! someone host it for me!! :D

here's the linky lil manimals vid

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Damn Brandon. Noah kicks ass. I'd be more afraid of racing him than you :sneaky:
BTW, we have a full face for him I'll give you the next time we meet. It will probably be big but he'll grow into it.
In regards to your PM I would get him a 20" mini over a 16". If you have the coin you could get a micro 20". I'll keep looking.
BTW, how far are you from ETSU or Windrock?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I can host it for you. I'm home right now, so there's not much I can do until tomorrow. But once I get back to work we can figure something out - just gotta find a way to get it to me.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I can host it too. You will need to find a way to get it to me as well. Or I can set up a subweb for you on my server and then you can upload from your place directly to the server. Aw heck, man, your kid is so cool, I will donate server space so he can have his own website. Pick a domain name and I will set it up for ya. Absolutely no charge. :thumb:

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
Ciaran said:
Aw heck, man, your kid is so cool, I will donate server space so he can have his own website. Pick a domain name and I will set it up for ya. Absolutely no charge. :thumb:
That is extremely cool of you!! :dancing:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
wow....thanks ciaran! :thumb: i'll get right on that! hmmmm, no idea what the domain name should be. until i get all that set up should i just email the vid to you? if that's cool just pm me your email addy and i'll get it out. do i need to downsize it at all? original is 24mb.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Peete said:
Damn Brandon. Noah kicks ass.
No way! Your little boy is named Noah? That's what we named our little boy. When he is big enough to get on a bike maybe we can form Team Noahs. Hehehehehe. Can't wait to see the full size movie!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
ciaran has so graciously agreed to lend some webspace for the vid, i'm rendering it at 16mb now and will then email him. should be up in a few hours, depending on how long it takes my slow dial-up connection to send it out:rolleyes:

so, any ideas for a domain name? his name is noah if that helps.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The video is uploading now! I will post the link to it after lunch. Man, that kid has some mad skills! :THUMB:

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
My suggestion: lilmanimalrides.com

That is one seriously talented little guy - Think he'll be ready for Redbull next year?

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Mini Manimal is a ripper, he's going bigger at age 4 than I did at age 24 :thumb: The firetruck gap was my favorite, that and where he was riding down the hill and kind of bails but stays standing up then looks at the camera like "what the heck?"

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Kornphlake said:
Mini Manimal is a ripper, he's going bigger at age 4 than I did at age 24 :thumb: The firetruck gap was my favorite, that and where he was riding down the hill and kind of bails but stays standing up then looks at the camera like "what the heck?"
Yeah - the firetruck gap and the big curb gap at the end. I also liked the trail shot where he's railing between the 2 trees - it really shows his skill on the high speed stuff.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
dexterq20 said:
Is that the same kid as in the No Fear Noah video in the Race Face Crap on My Desk contest?
No, i thought the same thing when i got the race face e-mail but unfortunetly Manimal's Noah did not win any of Darren Bearclothe's old t-shirt, although i personally believe he could have taken that other Noah to pre-school

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Great vid, B!!

Your editing skills are getting good, too. :D

It warms me to see how vicariously you're living through Noah. I haven't seen any new riding pics of YOU in fuh-evah!!

BTW......I picked up a new frame and am getting her built up----should make it out your way before too long.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Greyhound said:
Great vid, B!!

Your editing skills are getting good, too. :D

It warms me to see how vicariously you're living through Noah. I haven't seen any new riding pics of YOU in fuh-evah!!

BTW......I picked up a new frame and am getting her built up----should make it out your way before too long.
i'll tell you why you haven't seen any recent pics of me..........raquetball nut.

i hit one of my boys while riding recently and it has swollen up to the size of a raquetball. most painful thing i've ever felt. been on vicodin and alleve for a while now. my lower back has also been plauging me lately. i'm think i'm 25 going on 70.

hurry up and build up that frame! i should be riding again by next week, i hope :help:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
your videos rock, manimal :thumb: . get your kid a full face next year!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
manimal said:
i'll tell you why you haven't seen any recent pics of me..........raquetball nut.

hurry up and build up that frame! i should be riding again by next week, i hope :help:

At first, I thought you'd gone and joined the policeman's raquetball league, or something....then I read down further :D

Yeah....I'm building the bike up as quick as my employer throws checks at me. It's gonna be a complete RideMonkey build---all parts aquired from the Buy and Sell forum. I think I can pull it off. Keep the videos coming, B....they keep me smiling!