Quantcast

Firestone/Los Olivos

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Went for a RV trip with familia up to the firestone nmsb or whatever the heck it is called now, so LD (my wife, she used to race, etc..) could do some slalom and superD.

Between riding XC, or watching my daughter bounce in the jumper thing 24-7, I managed to get a few shots....but never bothered to travel to top of the DH to get pics, so there is few....some XC in there too, sensor is a mess, have not cleaned in PS, take it or leave it.

Stikman

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Like the Buhl image and Waylon in the tube and also the 2nd tube shot on the white SC!

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Hehehe, the tube sounds cool when you ride through it, that's all it took to keep me entertained for the 1 second you spend in it.

Nice pictures Stik! Until now I thought my girlfriend was weird for using her middle finger to brake with her right hand, looks it's more of a girl thing?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Hehehe, the tube sounds cool when you ride through it, that's all it took to keep me entertained for the 1 second you spend in it.

Nice pictures Stik! Until now I thought my girlfriend was weird for using her middle finger to brake with her right hand, looks it's more of a girl thing?
Whhooooosh ahhaha

Thanks for compliment and as for the middle finger on brake-Leigh started doing that when she was done racing, it's quite strange, but to each their own.

Dec 3, 2004
San Jose, CA
You are from SLO?
U should know how rad the tube is.
I volunteered building the original downhill course the first year they had it and don't have a great desire to go back. It's kinda fun, but definitely not worth paying. Pretty funny/sad that the course goes through that though.

By the way, awesome shots. And props to Brad Benedict for winning his first national.

Zuke

Chimp
Nov 22, 2007
SLO, CA
Great pics!

That was a fun race, despite the heat. Everything ran smoothly and ON TIME!

p.s. Yes, the tube is cool. And so is launching out the backside. :)