Quantcast

first car...woohoo!!!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
loco said:
Piss off. I knew the circumstances when it happened. What do you know about this kids life?? You don't need to try to sh*t on his parade. That is crap that stoney does. Grow up. :mumble:

Those must have been pretty dire circumstances.... messing with a man's avatar.....I beleive that's against the Geneva convention...

J

JRB

MMike said:
Those must have been pretty dire circumstances.... messing with a man's avatar.....I beleive that's against the Geneva convention...
I'd think that with all the whining that you have done here that you wouldn't cast those stones. Glass houses.

J

JRB

MMike said:
Not going to look for them now, but if you don't recall any instances of yourself whining, you'll just argue when I point them out. I'm not saying you whine as much as me, but I'll kiss your ass if you aren't one of the whiniest bitches around here.

J

JRB

MMike said:
It's funny...I didn't even dislike you until a day or so ago. I had no idea I was such a thorn in your side. I haven't slept since...
Funny - I even hated you before DRB did. :D

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
SkaredShtles said:
Sweet!

Mine was a '76 Buick Electra 225 hardtop. What a f***ing boat. :thumb:
Filling the tank cost a whopping $40. Man that was a lot of cash...

Mom made curtains for the rear windows. Mom's cool...

Not it, but just like it:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
SkaredShtles said:
You should get a cheap car and spend your money on trips to great places. :D

J/K - congrats on the Jeep.
:stupid:

But hey your only young once, My first car was a 75' Vega pos, but within 2 years a had inherited some money so at 18 I bought a new Camaro. Looking back if I had invested the 8K I used as a down payment , I couldve had a nice nest egg, maybe put it down on some land, whatever, life is full off what ifs, All I know I had a cool car when I was young I enjoyed the heck out of it, have some awesome memories that can't be spent or taken away from me!

Enjoy your Jeep........

J

JRB

Westy said:
Feelings? I thought you were some kind of animatronic demon that drew its power from ill feelings and hatred.
Nope - he's just another whiney bitch.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MMike said:
I should have put "feelings" in finger quotes...my bad.
You could have said "my batteries are fully charged I am now capable of bringing anger and hatred to the world at my fullest capacity".

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Well, I personally would never buy a jeep, cuz I have heard they roll easily, and that the LAST thing I need, Heres my 1st car:

and now I have a 04 ford ranger, I would say if you bike go for a truck, I love mine!