Quantcast

First Day of Football, and we made the Buccs our B!tch!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Sorry guys, but Football was beaten into me as a child, and I still gotta watch it. Especially stuck inside not able to ride!

The Redskins are coming back baby! Gibbs is back, and we dominated the Buccaneers today in the first half, I got a little scared in the beggining of the second half, but we pulled ahead for a 16-10 Win!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
First off... I'm not so sure putting up 16 points on the Bucs is dominating them - maybe your defense dominatd them, but then again... that's not all that difficult. Winning 16-10 over a 500 team isn't all that impressive when people are talking playoff runs.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
BigMike said:
Sorry guys, but Football was beaten into me as a child, and I still gotta watch it.
I whole heartedly agree with the Football thing, except. Who cares about the Pros.

Its all about college football!

And let the drinking season begin!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Looks like the Clinton Portis/Champ Bailey trade worked out for both teams. Clinton rushes for over 150 yards and Champ OWNED Tony Gonzalez last night in Denver's win over KC.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I whole heartedly agree with the Football thing, except. Who cares about the Pros.

Its all about college football!

And let the drinking season begin!
is the guy, second from left, Darren?