Quantcast

$$$ first Monderp of March GMT$$$

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My body be sore from all the Kayaking I did this weekend. I was so tempted to take the left turn to Yosemite on 120 from 99 instead of the right to the bay area last night. Fuck work. Maybe more coffee will help
88257436_10220900977691369_6452974696206958592_o.jpg

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Doggo woke me up early to take an emergency dump. Guess those belly rumblings from yesterday finally caught up to him.

And now it's time to do very little at work. New job doesn't have anything lined up for me at the moment, so I suppose I'll get paid to occupy myself.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Doggo slept 12 hours last night and was in no hurry to get up this morning because she is a lazy bum.

I need to go to the credit union at some point today to open an account for my triathlon club. They made me treasurer. It's amazing how much goddamn paperwork I've had to scrape together to open this account.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Doggo slept 12 hours last night and was in no hurry to get up this morning because she is a lazy bum.

I need to go to the credit union at some point today to open an account for my triathlon club. They made me treasurer. It's amazing how much goddamn paperwork I've had to scrape together to open this account.
FIX YOUR AVATAR. DOGGO IS SAD.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice sunny day and it's really starting to smell like spring around here. I have not been on the bike for a long time but I think I will try to ride home from work this week. As much as I have had fun spinning there is no substitute from actually riding outside but with the constant rain we have had its not easy to find the motivation.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Pulled a tick of my doggo this weekend. First ever in February.... F' global warming.....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Maui is pretty. Kids are petitioning to live here—not in the cards.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hit Copper Mountain yesterday - no lift lines, on-and-off snow squalls kept things soft-ish. Skied the nose of Patrol Chute which is not-to-often even open, much less nicely covered.

Followed that up with Spaulding Glades which was full of some WEIRD shitty-grabby snow. There's really only one steep bit in the glade (far skier's right), which I managed to blow 3 turns just prior to hitting the steep bit, double-ejected, and slid down head-first, on my back, to the bottom. Ski edge hammered my ass-cheek when it popped off, so I'm ass-bruised to boot. :mad:

Followed that up with a trip out to Tucker Mountain's Three Bears lift, and I gotta say... the terrain out there is still pretty shitty as I remember it, and everything was windblown to shit as well - rocks, dirt and grass on every run we tried. I'm sure it's nice on a powder day, but I doubt it's worth the trek back there, especially with A-side and Reso so much closer.

Heard Saturday was a complete Ikonic shitshow of Epic proportions. Kinda glad we didn't ski Saturday. :D

ETA: Hey mods (@binary visions ?) - why won't my GIF avatar work like @Toshi's??

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
@rideit even better I’d still work remotely from the US.

Premier Pass is key for weekend Copper lines...