Quantcast

First Montoya, now Tits McGee wants in...

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
OT: I was watching the World Cup and saw a picture of Michale Schumaker (sp?) sitting with his wife at one of the games. Apparently their stadium seating was made by Recaro. I guess it's good to be the king.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
she like every other racer in this country, follows the $$$.
she will never have to ever win a nascar race of any kind.
her marketability is what nascar, owners, sponsers and the media are looking for.

she would be a superstar.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
reflux said:
OT: I was watching the World Cup and saw a picture of Michale Schumaker (sp?) sitting with his wife at one of the games. Apparently their stadium seating was made by Recaro. I guess it's good to be the king.
Ok, I'm glad someone else saw that. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. And I also liked how the one air guy had no idea who he was.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
d.e.f. said:
Ok, I'm glad someone else saw that. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. And I also liked how the one air guy had no idea who he was.
Haha, that was too funny. You have to admit it though, F1 is still somewhat of a niche sport in America and the announcers only do soccer. But yeah, still funny.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Leethal said:
Not to derail talk about Danica but Jaque Villanueve wants in Nascar as well (sorry for the likely misspelling of his name)
Can you post where you saw that? I could have sworn that the last issure of Racer magazine quoted him as saying that once he was done with F1 that he was done for good (to focus on his hobbies)...

Just curious....

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
dhbuilder said:
she like every other racer in this country, follows the $$$.
she will never have to ever win a nascar race of any kind.
her marketability is what nascar, owners, sponsers and the media are looking for.

she would be a superstar.
Sounds like Michelle Wie and the PGA tour.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
llkoolkeg said:
If she has man legs, then I must be gay for her. Look at the pic golgi added- you look at that and see man? :help:
No, the second pic was better. Either way, I never really had the hots for her.