Quantcast

First MTB Crit

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Did my first last night it was 20km and no hills some techy parts but mostly fast flats. I came in 4th maybe 3rd but that was a race with Cadet/Junoir sorp/expert and i was really close to the front. Next week maybe i'll win:) I was amazed that there was english people to it was crasy cause i could talk to people in english.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by The Toninator
Hey that's kewl. MTB crits are neat but i havent been able to do one yet as the only ones run right now are for Experts.
they are a ton of fun but hurt a lot. i kinda get zoned out when i race crits, it's realllllllly odd but i find that it helps me ignore the loads of pain that come from those races. who knows might help you as well *shruggs*

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Ya i like them cause i just get into this way that the pain doesn't hurt anymore and i just keep pasing people. Can't wait till next Tuesday but i have two hard killer races on Saterday and Sunday. Monday i'll be hurting. ;)

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Originally posted by Serial Midget
Sweet... you'll have a podium or two before the season is out. :thumb:
I wish but i'm not to sure about Quebec cups. The first Canada/Qubec cup i finished 18th 15 minutes behind first thats like a crasy huge amount to make up thats 5 minutes faster per lap.
:(