Quantcast

First Time Hitting the Trails (video)

sixgun_sound

Monkey
Sep 24, 2007
Yakima, WA
I'm glad you sold that bike. Your second jump looks like it's really really close to your first jump. You're good at bailing. That means that you'll be a good rider.

Doesn't your video software have some sort of editing capabilities?

aeffertz

Monkey
Jun 12, 2008
Ladysmith, WI
I'm glad you sold that bike. Your second jump looks like it's really really close to your first jump. You're good at bailing. That means that you'll be a good rider.

Doesn't your video software have some sort of editing capabilities?
Chyuh! I'm going to go with a BMX bike...

Yeah, I have Sony Vegas 7 but I was in a hurry to get that on there. I actually edited a lot of stuff out. But I just made a short version with music and ****, just haven't gotten around to putting it up on Vimeo.

aeffertz

Monkey
Jun 12, 2008
Ladysmith, WI
Haha,
So what...
Basically, if you want to get with a decent chick here, you NEED to wear nice clothes, such as hollister or whatever.
but that's totally not the point.
at least i'm out riding, and building by my lonesome. that takes some motivation.

mr.c

Chimp
Jul 16, 2008
el doraod hills, ca
ya i was pretty impressed at your bailing.... are you sure you're not bagging and just putting on a show with the hollister shirt and hurley hat, lol jk but ya man your hangin out with the wrong girls haha

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
K, couple things. First, Ladysmith is way up in the podunk northwoods of Wisconsin. I would not worry to much about the ladies in your area, come on down to the big city and check the honeys with all of their teeth and are under 2 bills! :-)

Hollister is also really on the low end of the totempole as well, start rocking the Prada and Gucci and then you'll start bringing in the high class ladies.

In any case, the trails look fun, way to put the effort in. Your style isn't bad either, you nose into landings, not just hucking, just get the confidence and kill'em. My dads in Menomonie so maybe some day when I'm up we can ride, like wise if your ever down in the southern part of the state let me know, I'll dig out a Hollister shirt so we can ride my trails and match ;-)

Just teasing (on the stuff besides riding, I would love to ride your trails), of course. Thanks for sharing!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Nice stuff man! Keep ridin, keep building and keep having fun!

propps for diggin! keep up the stoke especially when you clean a new line!

thanks for sharing.

Sep 12, 2004
good thing you spent all that time painting your custom full sus dj bike

wow, you know your in hike school when you try to impress "girls" with a hollister t shirt that about 1,000 other boys bought at the mall that week

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
. . ..
at least i'm out riding, and building by my lonesome. that takes some motivation.
for sure. digging and riding trails by yourself is good for a while--thats how you get a spot started. but that sht will drive you nuts. the sheer amount of dirt to be dug in order to match what you have in your mind. you can spend 6 or 8 hours out there digging and perfecting and it's barely noticeable to an outsider. having 4 or 5 people digging with you makes a massive difference.

Last edited: