Quantcast

First trip to Whistler a Success! (Pics and Video)

XJman07

Chimp
Aug 28, 2007
Folsom, CA
I went up to Whistler for a week with some buddies for the first time at the end of August. We got up there the evening of Crankworx ending. It was a blast. I have never had so much fun riding my bike. I learned so much in a week and wished I could had stayed longer I want to back next year, the year after, the year after that, on and on. The weather was very nice too, bright and sunny all week until the last day it was very cloudy and cold. We stopped at the Colondale Freeride Park in Seattle which very cool as well. On the last day in Whistler we rented a helmet cam from WhistlerActionCams.com and did some filming. I edited a video and posted it, I've never edited a video before but im open to suggestion/criticism. There is no crazy tricks in the video as I am still learning how to maneuver the bike in the air, but if you look closely you can see me start to kinda begin a table top, just barely . Anyways here's some pictures and the video.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Nice video... nice and clear.... Glad you had fun... i had planned to go this year but unfortunately, do to planning and finances i could not do it... :-) glad you had fun! I enjoyed the video....

Jun 26, 2009
Good to hear you enjoyed our backyard! Now you can understand why it is so difficult for us to go anywhere else to film. The west coast and BC in general has it all when it comes to mountain biking. Hope to see you back here next year!

Cheers,

-Anthill Films