Quantcast

Fit 2008 completes

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
I searched and didn't see this yet, don't know if these were discussed. some early shots of the new fit completes. probably will be slightly different since this was an early photo. flow completes are ridiculous. stock fit down low stuff, blade forks, odyssey/animal tires etc...the best is the flow street, stock khe reverse freecoaster. so cool!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I'm loving the street and trail models. Hopefully they offer sizes now for us lanky fellers.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
funny you should mention lanky. I've recently contemplated going to a longer tt/cs frame like the 21"/14.25 black bike or something simply because my size 12s won't clear a peg on the back...then again, I question how much I need pegs and how comfortable I'm on my 20.625/13.75 barcode...anyone else in the same dilemma and sorry for the hijack...

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
funny you should mention lanky. I've recently contemplated going to a longer tt/cs frame like the 21"/14.25 black bike or something simply because my size 12s won't clear a peg on the back...then again, I question how much I need pegs and how comfortable I'm on my 20.625/13.75 barcode...anyone else in the same dilemma and sorry for the hijack...
How tall are you? I ride a 21 at 6' or 6' 1" and feel good, if not too cramped.

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
i'm 6FT. and feel a bit cramped on my 20.75" eastern at times, but not too bad. i would definitely feel more comfortable on a longer frame. i have serious thought about saving up for a 21.4" fly Diablo 3 frame..i think it'd be awesome and so comfortable. if i ran pegs on my frame i would probably have clearance issues with my shoes too..

EDIT: the fits look so smooth, i love the team street

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
How tall are you? I ride a 21 at 6' or 6' 1" and feel good, if not too cramped.
I'm not cramped by any stretch on my 20.625. the only compromise is when I run pegs, my foot hits. Pegs are not that important so I'm leaving it alone. The t1 is all the bike I'd ever need at this point...

edit: my prior post indicated I was considering going to a 21/14.25. the only reason I'd go to a 21 is to get the longer stays. to my knowledge, unless it's custom, there isn't any 20.5-20.75 frames out there with 14.25 stays...I could be wrong though.