Quantcast

Five Reasons Not to Drink

J

JRB

BigHitExpert said:
i only count 4...... buddy in the last picture got 0wned... in fact they all did :P

Dude - having someone roll up paper and light it on fire in your asscrack is 2 reasons not to get drunk.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
math2014 said:
i only count 3.... the drunk girls are a reason to drink...:D:D:D
Oh yeah - I was just gonna say that the 3rd pic in the top series looks like a damn good reason to drink if you ask me. I think I might need therapy after seeing the chick wet herself - I kind of enjoyed the set for some reason that I do not yet fully understand :think:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
haha i love the chick pissin herself. and the guy w/ the book in his ass. reminds me of earthed the part where steve peat catches the guys shirt on fire and he dont notice for like 30 seconds. that last sets just creepy. those eyes are drawn in waay to good

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Simms said:
This was too big to fit so I had to break it down

Haaa!!
That's great! I can't tell if I'm disgusted or slightly turned on :p

What a kodak moment.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Repost like a MoFo but still funny! I never saw the broken toilet one.

The first pic however the only one who got owned was the cars owner.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
It's funny too... because... it's really kind of out of control the things that people do to each other.

J

JRB

stosh said:
It's funny too... because... it's really kind of out of control the things that people do to each other.
No schit - I would want to kill, but it would kind of be my fault. The whole trashing the house thing would make me take matches to my homiez though.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Yeah, I sure am glad they didn't really digital cameras when I was in college, there is a lot of stuff that I'm glad was never documented.

Anyway, I got that link from one of the best websites out there:

www.drunkcyclist.com

It's all about booze, bikes, and bitches...with a little subversive political commentary now and then. Big Johnny keeps it real. Check it.