Quantcast

Flat Top Mountain Fun

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Was this the first time you met my best bud Brook? He just forwarded that link to me about a half an hour ago. I really wished I lived closer to Asheville. Looks freekin awesome.

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
Waterdogs; Yeah. First time I had met Brook. Hope to ride with him often in the future. Get him to bring you up to my house sometime. BMBass; You need heavier wheels for better balance. I'll trade you a set of Outlaws for those Deemax!

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Waterdogs; Yeah. First time I had met Brook. Hope to ride with him often in the future. Get him to bring you up to my house sometime.
Thanks Clealan, appreciate that. I drive up that way every weekend and meet up with him to go ride (going to tomorrow actually). I talked to him tonight and he said it was an absolute blast, perfectly laid out, and you were great to ride with.

Last edited:

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
I will be home from work around 3:30 or so. You guys could come by for a couple of runs after your ride. Think of it as dessert after a fine meal.

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Thanks, but I think the current plan is to do some camping into Sunday (at least that's what we are packing for). There are a few others coming from the GVL area for the Sat ride.... I think we have 5 from GVL and not sure what Brook's gonna do, but he lives 15-20 min from where we are camping.

Got camp sites up there?

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
Camping is a possibility in the future, but I'm getting up early this Sunday to go to windrock! If it somehow works out for Saturday afternoon, let me know. It would be interesting to see a big group here.

Crashtest

Chimp
Jan 26, 2010
Where is this place. Ride in Asheville every weekend. Hey jay met you down at matt's last year. Guy with the orange intense uzzi

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
High elevation private property in Fairview (SE of Asheville). It's short but fun. I will PM you my contact info if you want to try it sometime.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Just got this Clealan. Probably would have worked out better for the missus if I'd came up today. But can't say I regret my ride. Clawhammer, Maxwell Cove, Black, lower Sycamore.

I'll ring you this week for that dessert for sure!!!

Carraig042

me 1st
Apr 5, 2011
East Tennessee
Looks like a lot of fun!

Clealan, I am glad you are coming to WR tomorrow. I am going to ride a bit as well, it will be a good trial ride for me. I will prolly do a lot of shuttling til I have to leave at about 2:45.

-Brett