Quantcast

Florida DJ's

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
All the pics coming from Zach Dank and the other posters got me wanting to showcase whats been going on at our trails. My buddy Craig has been putting some serious time behind the shovel, big props to him. We also got a new guy, Charlie, from NY thats been helpin out a bunch too. Weather has been beautiful and we just got a massive amount of rain...its smear pack time!

New lip action to the right

And this is how it all started over 3 years ago, 1.7 million shovel loads later. Dont say "I wish I had trails like that by me" ...pick up a shovel and go dig!!!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Fuggin sick. I wish I was into trails back when I lived there.

Is that in the panhandle?

I come down that way to visit my folks every so often. I'd gladly trade 6 hours of shovel work for an hour of riding someday.

Looks real nice.

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
Fuggin sick. I wish I was into trails back when I lived there.

Is that in the panhandle?

I come down that way to visit my folks every so often. I'd gladly trade 6 hours of shovel work for an hour of riding someday.

Looks real nice.
Yes, Tallahassee. Hit me up if you are ever in the area...i'll be happy to take you out there.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
man,
thos look quite good. you have actual dirt in florida? or do you have a clay stash, and you use sand for filler, and clay for facing?

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Wow, I would have stabbed a man in the head for dirt like that when I was in Pensacola. Just sandy dirt, made it hard as hell to build.

Nice looking spot.

Tannerb

Chimp
Nov 20, 2008
hey man i live in tampa and would love to make a trip up there sometime and im down to dig for sure. the trials look sick and would love to ride send me a message im pretty sure i used to see those on freeridesouth but havent heard anything in awhile so hit me up man well meet up

Jul 19, 2004
Jax
I have always been meaning to head out that way to help you guys dig so I could get a chance to ride. I remember when you guys first started posting about that on FRS.

flatrls

Chimp
Oct 13, 2008
florida
Actually non riders are the least problematic as far as people seeing the trails. Hobos and utility people could care a less its dumb ass kids that ride the trannies like quarters and people on dirtbikes and minibikes and **** that worry us the most.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
I've run into problems with what I assume to be non riders trying to setup booby traps at jumps. Oh and I love rednecks that break bottles all over trails.

Actually non riders are the least problematic as far as people seeing the trails. Hobos and utility people could care a less its dumb ass kids that ride the trannies like quarters and people on dirtbikes and minibikes and **** that worry us the most.