Quantcast

Florida Pan Handle - good trails or djs?

willyj

Chimp
Jun 2, 2008
HIGH COUNTRY
So my mom recently moved down to santa rosa beach florida and i will be going down there over the holidays and wanted to know if there was anything to ride?

thanza

Chimp
Aug 20, 2009
Tally Nasty, Fl
Tallahassee has a few trails tom brown, and red bug at tom brown they have a pump track. Other than that Orlando, ocala best bet they have vans skatepark in Orlando if im correct and santos epic certify is a blast

willyj

Chimp
Jun 2, 2008
HIGH COUNTRY
We stoped by that emerald coast dirt and vert yesterday and it didnt look to promising the dirt jumps were rough,like they looked like they hadn't been ridden for a while and the park wasnt a bike park in my opinion.It also seemed like there wasnt much run in for the djs either.The NBL Track was flawless though but i dont think its worth the 45 min drive out there, for me at least.

willyj

Chimp
Jun 2, 2008
HIGH COUNTRY
We stoped by that emerald coast dirt and vert yesterday and it didnt look to promising the dirt jumps were rough,like they looked like they hadn't been ridden for a while and the park wasnt a bike park in my opinion.It also seemed like there wasnt much run in for the djs either.The NBL Track was flawless though but i dont think its worth the 45 min drive out there, for me at least.
So far the best thing i can find is some alright transitions and lil jumps on golfcourses........................which are abnormally hard to pedal on

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
ECDV is run by Bill Madden. He has been down the last few weeks with shoulder surgury after a big BMX crash. He races the masters class in the NBL I think. The place is part of the Fort Walton parks and recreation and is usually top notch. I visit there every summer. Bill is a first class guy and if healthy is not afraid to go big. He could most certainly put you on any local spots worth visiting. Tell him the mayor from TN sent you by.