Quantcast

Florida techer gets off.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Are you new to the internet or do you just not recognize obvious sarcasm when you see it? :p
He doesn't. Haven't you recognized that yet???

J

JRB

Sherpa said:
We have a few hot teachers at my high school, and we hit on them. They know what's up and just kind of laugh, but noones got the prize, yet. Good thing most guys in high school are of legal age.
How dumb are the lower class guys there??? :think:

J

JRB

brungeman said:
sorry, I looked at the school website and no linky to her pic... and I wont touch puttin up PRON on here!!!:dead: so it is off to the corner I go...
OK - give us her name. We'll suffer the penalties. :thumb:

*disclaimer - if she posed nekkid in a magazine, she CAN'T get pissed about having her name on the Internet.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Cathy Heminghaus, 46: Special-education teacher from Ferguson, Mo., charged with statutory sodomy involving at least three of her students at Ferguson Middle School. She reportedly told friends she had performed oral sex on the children on several occasions.
All she wanted to do was have fun on the short bus.

J

JRB

brungeman said:
already been there... and there aren't any pics there!!!

her name was Ms. C. McClelland... and I won't tell you what her first name is...
PMs man - we are a horny punch of perves and if you don't help us fulfill our needs, we will attack you. :mumble:

:D

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
qualude said:
So why is it that when a female teacher has sex with a 14 yr. old boy, it is "unfortunate", but when a male teacher has sex with a 14 yr. old girl, it is a travesty, sex crime and the like? Not that I condone either, but an interesting double standard....
in no way do i condone her actions but how bout the double standard of dude getting mad tail = stud
chick giving mad tail = slut

life is chock full o double standards :nuts:

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Age of consent in Canada is 14. Technically, up here we think she's just damn hot and a nice lady, too.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
They said it was good that it was settled so the "victim" didn't have to relive the whole thing.

I think he relives it every morning in the shower.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Austin Bike said:
They said it was good that it was settled so the "victim" didn't have to relive the whole thing.

I think he relives it every morning in the shower.
every night in a sock