Quantcast

Floyd Landis?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
so Phonak got the can cuz of all the doping charges or what?

(sorry, i don't follow cycling that much)

Triphop

Chimp
Sep 10, 2002
LordOpie said:
so Phonak got the can cuz of all the doping charges or what?

(sorry, i don't follow cycling that much)
In short, yes. LO, you should stop by the shop sometime and say hi.

As for Landis getting picked up as a leader, he shouldn't have a problem. under the new Pro Tour teams will have to field a squad in something like 28 races, including all three GTs. So, a team could easily have three Grand tour GC leaders. Look at Postal, you have LA for the Tour, Salvodelli for the Giro, and Popovych as back up for either, and Danielson for the vuelta. Maybe the new Davitamon squad, they picked up Cadel Evans for one GT leader, I believe they got Merckx for a GT leader, so they could definitely use another rider, use Landis for the Tour?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Triphop said:
LO, you should stop by the shop sometime and say hi.
Last time I stopped by your shop, you were all like, "eww, I can't talk now, I'm measuring a guy for a $6000 bike. No, you can't watch, but if you want that Trek 1000, I'll sell it to you for a steal price of $729."

Besides, it's ski season. If your wife will let you have a day off, come ski with us. Saturday is Keystone. Probably Copper next.

Triphop

Chimp
Sep 10, 2002
That's right I am mister high-end! ;)

During the week would be the only time I could go up to the mountains. No more road riding for you through the winter months?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
oh, I'll ride, even bought a helmet lamp for mid-week rides on the Cherry Creek trail.

Did your wife ever take to riding? I think you bought her a nice ride?