Quantcast

"Fluidride: like a pro" & "VirtualDescent.com" teasers are live!

-FLUIDRIDE-

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
Our two most recent project teasers are now live on the Fluidride home page.

This is a pretty exciting time for us here. In early November both projects will be fully launched and live on the web. Check them out!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
dan and I rode with* them for most of that middle footy, it was sick.

*by with I mean about 5 minutes behind, they're crazy fast

NOOP

Chimp
Apr 26, 2007
Congrats Fluidride!

This looks to be some great stuff... and for any of you guys who haven't taken a class (or just ridden) with Simon and Lars, you should!

I'm looking forward to these.

// Eric

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
The 1st Video looks really good. It sounds like it goes into more detail than the other instructional vids I have seen, and it is easyer to understand. I might have to buy this one for my wife,.. and me.

The second video looks pretty cool, virtual desent. I am not sure if I would pay money for it tough. If it was a web site was like gutsbloder, but with video, that would be sick(I would pay money). Not sure how you would work that out tough becuse not all the trails are "legal".

hope that helps, I was trying to give my honest opion from what I saw on the teasers. Where is that trail that has the sings for Dbl Blk Dimond, and pads on some of the trees/rocks?

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I bet you could order the video online. I think the guys at fluidride did a urban dh race there last year, maybe if they go again you could schedual a lesson. Where do you ride around Santiago?