Quantcast

F'n speaker phones....

J

JRB

Pick up the God damned reciever. No one wants to hear your f*cking conversation. If you are too lazy to pick the God damned thing up, get a headset, or at least turn the f*cking volume down. Jesus Christ this is annoying. :mumble:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
who pissed in your Wheaties? :rofl:

is it the same person who pisses in them everyday? or are you just naturally this BITCHY:rolleyes:

somehow I already know the answer! :rofl:

J

JRB

brungeman said:
who pissed in your Wheaties? :rofl:

is it the same person who pisses in them everyday? or are you just naturally this BITCHY:rolleyes:

somehow I already know the answer! :rofl:
Maybe you should sit 10 feet away from someone's f'n speaker phone all friggin' day, c*nt. :mumble:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
You just need to invest in a baseball bat. Next time they are on the phone, kick their office door in, and smash the hell out of their phone.

J

JRB

Tenchiro said:
You just need to invest in a baseball bat. Next time they are on the phone, kick their office door in, and smash the hell out of their phone.
I already own a 40 oz. rounding hammer. That should work nicely.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
The QA dept here at work takes the cake. Luckily they don't sit by my any more. The dept director would be in her office, talking to a couple of her people on her speaker phone. The 2 people she was talking to would also have their speaker phones on. These 2 people sat in cubicals, DIRECTLY OUTSIDE HER OFFICE! Thankfully, they all now sit on the other side of the building.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
loco said:
I can see you feel the hate too, Pix.
Heck yeah! Speaker phones have no business being in cube land. If you've got an office, fine, close your door and use your speaker phone. If you're in a cube, get a freakin headset!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
pixelninja said:
Heck yeah! Speaker phones have no business being in cube land. If you've got an office, fine, close your door and use your speaker phone. If you're in a cube, get a freakin headset!

PRAIRIE DOGGING: When someone yells or drops something loudly in a cube farm, and people's heads pop up over the walls to see what's going on.

CROP DUSTING: Surreptitiously farting while passing thru a cube farm, then enjoying the sounds of dismay and disgust

J

JRB

douglas said:
PRAIRIE DOGGING: When someone yells or drops something loudly in a cube farm, and people's heads pop up over the walls to see what's going on.

CROP DUSTING: Surreptitiously farting while passing thru a cube farm, then enjoying the sounds of dismay and disgust
I fully intend to drop bait every time someone cues up the speaker phone from now on.

J

JRB

sanjuro said:
thank you, just thinking that.
Maybe it would be better if I just whined like a little cunt about some chick that I didn't like at work. :think:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
NO MORE WHINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You let other people's actions affect your mood too easily. I will now call you woman with PMS.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Tenchiro said:
No complaining = bad, but complaining about complaining = ok?

:think:

:p

what about complaining about complaining about complaining. You are now dubbed 'catty woman with pms who can not mind her own business'.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
laura said:
what about complaining about complaining about complaining. You are now dubbed 'catty woman with pms who can not mind her own business'.
More like 'Absurdity pointer outer guy'.

J

JRB

It's worse now. Two of them using speaker phones. Argh. Pick up your FU*KING phone God damnit. Stop listening to Abba, and stop f*cking whistling Abba. Jesus - these chicks are putting me on eggshells.

I am seriously about to complain to management about the phones. This is bull sh*t. Seriously.

J

JRB

Tenchiro said:

sheesh...
Pfft...any PMS medication that might work on Laura would have to be so strong it would be radioactive. :think:

:D Hugz, Laura. :love:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
So you're THAT employee huh?

:nonono:
I really don't want to be, but for all of my warts, I am very considerate to other people. I would like a little reciprocation.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
It's worse now. Two of them using speaker phones. Argh. Pick up your FU*KING phone God damnit. Stop listening to Abba, and stop f*cking whistling Abba. Jesus - these chicks are putting me on eggshells.

I am seriously about to complain to management about the phones. This is bull sh*t. Seriously.

loco said:
Which is synonomous with "Queen of the Double Standard".
loco, how do I put this,

STFU

suck it up princess! Grow a set and either tell them not to use speaker phone or tell management. end of discussion.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
loco said:
Pfft...any PMS medication that might work on Laura would have to be so strong it would be radioactive. :think:

:D Hugz, Laura. :love:
I took take anything for PMS. I don't see any need to treat it. I enjoy being a bitch. besides, simply looking at the package for midol pisses me off. Why don't they just cover it with butterflies and cuddly animals for christ's sake.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
stinkyboy said:
So you're THAT employee huh?

:nonono:
stinky, this can work to our benefit. follow me on this,

Step 1. loco complains to management.
Step 2. loco gets fired for being "that employee" and not a "team player"
Step 3. loco cant pay internet bill because he lost said job.

result? NO MORE BITCHING BY loco!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
brungeman said:

theres always the public library.

J

JRB

brungeman said:

Instead of being the dillhole that you are, you could stay out of my threads. Go do your eyebrows or something for your date with metroprkt327493279. :nuts: