Quantcast

Foliage 400

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
Hmmm.....looks like fun, maybe if I can find somebody to ride over with/drive my tired ass back home
Ummmm...hello. :rolleyes: :D

Edit: This is the weekend before I was planning on another group trip up the The Kingdom. Hmmm....might have to make a decision.... :think:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Ummmm...hello. :rolleyes: :D

Edit: This is the weekend before I was planning on another group trip up the The Kingdom. Hmmm....might have to make a decision.... :think:

how about this.................we do the 400 race, take a rest day in NH then head directly to KT :thumb:

oh wait, I forgot I have a job I have to go to :(

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
how about this.................we do the 400 race, take a rest day in NH then head directly to KT :thumb:

oh wait, I forgot I have a job I have to go to :(
If the race was on a Fri. or Sat. I might be down, but no-can-do on a Sunday. I think I'm definately in for this Doug, if you're interested in car pooling. One of the guys from my 24-hour team is in too I believe. Now I have to find a way to lighten my bike up!!!! :rolleyes:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
$35 entry fee plus heat/humidity shouldnt be an issue in Oct (H/H kicked my ass at Dalton & Pats peak) so unless something changes between now & then, I would be in for car pooling over :thumb:

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Maybe you have to run across a field with your bike above your head screaming. That would be fun to watch.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I'm out for the Folliage. Decided to use that weekend to make another trip to the Kingdom Trails instead. Anyone interested in hitting the KT's the weekend of Oct. 22-23rd? I think I've got a group of 4 or 5 from SMBA already in.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
splat said:
so WHo's in ? I am still Planning on it !
I'll be there with at least 1 non monkey. Have a black 575 with gold hubs - give a yell when your passing me.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Here the reply - it looks like we are good to go.

"Race is still on and the trails are in good shape. I just got back from running the loop and the shoes are still clean. Any sun and wind we get Saturday will only make things better."

splat

Nam I am
I just got an email from Brian sayingthat the race has been postponed .

I guess teh downpours from last night just made a mess.

all I know is I was going to have to bail on it because I have 6 inches of water in my basement ( down to 1/2 inch now ). I amy still be able to make it , I hope !