Quantcast

Fontana Pics?

SBDHrida

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
aMERica
Does anyone have pics of the latest fontana? The course seemed like it could result in some really good photos, especially with all the fast turns up top.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
This is a little off topic, but I must say that I really liked the course. It wasn't the most tech. course I've seen, but it was fast and fun. Not to mention, there was actually a jump! It wasn't very big, but it was fun--nonetheless. What did everyone think?

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
blt2ride said:
This is a little off topic, but I must say that I really liked the course. It wasn't the most tech. course I've seen, but it was fast and fun. Not to mention, there was actually a jump! It wasn't very big, but it was fun--nonetheless. What did everyone think?
I had a blast on it. Since this race was the first time I've even been on a DH bike in about a year and a half, it was perfect to get back in the groove. I'm planning on racing the series and maybe getting back into the whole DH race thing. Man, this sport is worse than crack cocaine...you can never just hang it up and walk away completely! :):p

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
I liked it, I wish it were longer and didn't have the Wall. I liked the higher speed, open off-camber sections and bermed, rutted corners. Throw in some technical sections and some jumps and that'd be a sick course.

I can always dream.:drool:

Metal, answer yer PMs, punk

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
merrrrjig said:
Oh ya, good luck stealing them ahahhah
Off topic but I have to ask... Are you thinking that no on will steal them because they say "Proof" on them? or do you have some other super secret technology that prevents copying?