Quantcast

fontana pics?

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
anybody got stuff from the lower rock garden? the only point on my run that i felt like i was going really fast and of course i can't find a single picture!

185 N, Silver Turner Highline, black boxxer, grey/black gear.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Who was out taking photos last race? It seemed like there were people shooting the whole way down the course.

Was Jody there? I didn't see her.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
bunch of people shootin pics, only 1 person online it seems (phototurbo.com).... shot jody a message yesterday on another subject, but also asked if she was there.... but i'm pretty sure she wasn't.

c'mon people i can't do both! ;)... i'm racing now... no pics from me!

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
I would assume the downhillmafia guys where out there, there is a guy name JT who posted some on MTBR who said he'll have a site up with them. Rick from Lens art was at the bottom of the last split section( i almost landed on him when I crashed)

I know I saw someone at the waterfall, but haven't seen any pics from there other than heathers.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
I would assume the downhillmafia guys where out there, there is a guy name JT who posted some on MTBR who said he'll have a site up with them. Rick from Lens art was at the bottom of the last split section( i almost landed on him when I crashed)

I know I saw someone at the waterfall, but haven't seen any pics from there other than heathers.
Does Lens Art have a website? I saw the DHM guys but due to a late arrival there aren't anything but beginner and older sport shots at the bottom section.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
Little video of me doing the bottom section somewhat smooth straight down the middle.

Thank John for the video!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
^ That was my line. I rolled down the last rock instead of gapping over the other rock at the bottom of that section though..not sure if you did.