Quantcast

Fontana

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
my brother must have posted that cuz I sure as hell dont remember posting it. But ya u can shuttle the backside somehow. still prolly not worth it, and its gunna be hotter than hell!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Fawck it, half of you are kids and the other half still act like kids, so you should all be willing to do what it takes to enjoy riding your bike in the fashion that we all love! If I wasn't out at sea today, and I didn't have to work, I would drive my ass all the way up there to go hike and ride with you guys, even on my p.o.s. giant nrs. It sucks that I'm not gonna be able to ride for a couple months. I'm gonna hate it. Well you all have fun riding at Fontana, and take pics and send them my way so I can start a photo gallery for AMBP! Hey Wes, if you could, I'd appreciate it if you would donate some of your awesome pics of some of our members racing, this way we can also have some pics to make graphics out of for the site design as well as for the members photo gallery. Alright later guys! Have fun riding!

Peace,
Patrick

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Alex966 said:
lmao haha david don't be weak dude! Did you have though? who all rode with ya?
Just me a my friend sam. We did like 2 hikes and said F it and went to riverside to do some DJ's and erbon @ my school in corona.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
downhillzeypher said:
Just me a my friend sam. We did like 2 hikes and said F it and went to riverside to do some DJ's and erbon @ my school in corona.

You guys need to hit Mt. Rubidoux in Riverside - super gnarly and steep. David Klassenvanoorschot practices DH there. A group meets there thursdays at 6PM. I wont be there this week, since my bike is getting a frame transplant , and probably wont be done by then.