Quantcast

Fontana :(

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
I went up to Fontana today (saturday), havent missed one in over a year and I wont be back tomorrow, the course was horrible, I got some photos, Ill post later

BadRelig1on

Chimp
Feb 8, 2006
Riverside, CA 92503
I was mad that i didnt have my bike together in time to participate but i guess that makes me feel a little better. Last year they had some good courses tho, post some pics if you can.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
It wasn't an awful course...it wasn't good, but it wasn't terrible. There were a few dumb turns and a lot of other turns with very few fast sections. I wouldn't pay to race it; especially if I were on a large Rotec.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
I didn't think the course was bad at all, I wasen't diggin it sat morning, but it broke in nicely by the afternoon.

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
amateur said:
There were a few dumb turns and a lot of other turns with very few fast sections
Yeah, one of the dumb turns caught me on my first run down the hill and I ended up on my ass. Pinched something in my neck to the point that I woke up Sunday AM and could barely get out of bed...so I was bummed I couldn't race! It's getting better, but I've never had such a dumb, low-speed crash kick my butt so bad!!!