Quantcast

Fontucky #2 race 1/28-29

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Fontana is this weekend, I think I'm coming down for the race.
Its been a damn long time since I've been down there:p
Just wondering who else is heading to the race?

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
Shyrmp said:
I'm gonna try :D :p

I going to be moving up to Sport, I think. :)
It's about time, girl! I've seen you ride...I think you should have started in Sport. You rock! Are you going to go for practice on Saturday? I'll be there, but I'll probably have to go early so I can leave early.

stephanie

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
East County via East Coast
hey dhjill...you are racing in the expert 35 and up, right? i'll be racing in the 34 and under. i remember i met you at sea otter...i'm dan mccormack's girlfriend....he brought me over and introduced me to you and wayne. anyhow, i'm glad to see you're back at dh racing...it's always good to have another girl around! see you there:)

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
stephanie said:
hey dhjill...you are racing in the expert 35 and up, right? i'll be racing in the 34 and under. i remember i met you at sea otter...i'm dan mccormack's girlfriend....he brought me over and introduced me to you and wayne. anyhow, i'm glad to see you're back at dh racing...it's always good to have another girl around! see you there:)
Hey Stephanie! Of course I remember. Yep, I'll be rockin' the geriatric class :) LOL

See ya up there!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Shyrmp said:
I'll be there Saturday :)

Orven will be practicing with me bec he's downgrading into the Sports Class.
Tell that sandbagging, pink sock-lover I'm sabotaging his bike if he does that:mumble: :p

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Zark said:
Tell that sandbagging, pink sock-lover I'm sabotaging his bike if he does that:mumble: :p
Bob Vigil (remember in your class) has moved into his class and kicked his b@tt at the last race so it's fitting for him to move down and earn back some respect. He lost industry bragging rights last race.

Noah,
can you email Orven at work? orven@lightfootpg.com - job opp question.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
im gonna be there sunday. i know practice doesnt officially start till 11. but are you able to ride the upper part of the course before 11? or does it conflict with the xc races? only reason im asking is b/c i wont be able to practice on sat and i wanan ride more on sunday

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
marlopez said:
im gonna be there sunday. i know practice doesnt officially start till 11. but are you able to ride the upper part of the course before 11? or does it conflict with the xc races? only reason im asking is b/c i wont be able to practice on sat and i wanan ride more on sunday
You can hike up before 11 to practice the course. :)

Just keep an eye out for racers like TJ yelling at everybody to get out of their way.
You can never take the freerider out of him.