Quantcast

food for thought....or somthing

Who do you think the OVERALL best rider in Washington is, and tell me why! Im just curious to who is out there and what they can do, boredom really. Overall!, remeber this person must be able to do all well and a nice person too. They dont have to be the best at everything but can do all really well, if that makes any sense.:hot: :clue:

Jun 18, 2004
Isn't Jill Kitner from here?... I think she's hot... for a sweaty woman that is... oh yeah she's a really good rider...

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
bibs said:
hotness doesnt count, and she not always that hot...

look at it from a sponsors perspective....WHo would you sponsor and give free **** tooo :)
If I were a sponsor I'd give free **** to the hottest girl :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Hum....do I have to pick one? Here is my list of top 5/6.....

Kim E.
Richard M.
Zeb T.
Lars S.
Ethan M.
Nick T.

P.S. and I think they are all HOT:hot:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Snacks said:

Kim E.
Richard M.
Zeb T.
Lars S.
Ethan M.
Nick T.

Hey I'm not on that list...oh you said HOT - sorry, my bad.:rofl:

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
Men
-Lars, Luke, Kim, and Ethan, would say Bart but he's not racing much now days
Wmn
-Jill obviously she's a world champ
-Leanna
-Amelia
Best Teams right now
-Speedy Beevers
-Fluidride
Hottest Looking
-Leanna and umm I guess Simon (i feeel gay now)
Funniest
-Bibs
Biggest unit
-Me

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
I have to ask Bib's what brought this on? Are you trying to figure out who is "the best" rider so you can become bestest of freinds and get free gear through the trickle down? Or do you personally plan on sponsoring that person since you now have a job and you have money to burn? Inquiring minds want to know...............:hot:

I think the Northwest has some incredible riders. Male and female. I know there are guys who don't race much any more, but they are great guys and have done the "factory team" thing in the past. And on any given day can come out and kick your ass. I know I learned alot from both of them (Bart and Casey).

There are the guys who are killing it right now and are a kick to ride with and I love watching them and racing against them because they keep you on your toes! (Ethan, Richard, Lars, Zeb, Boe and Luc)

There also are the guys who are on the cusp of killing it as well and when they figure it out we are all screwed! (Nick, Ben, Nate)

And last there are the guys who I watched and learned a ton from. Some don't race at all any more and some do. When I first started this sport I used to sit back in awe of these guys. (Kevin Ryan, Darren Brown, Jeff Audet, and Jeff Snowden)

As for the ladies.....
Amelia, Leana (got to give love to the teamates), and The Beavers.

We really have a great bunch of riders up here and sometimes I think the focus gets sent a little north (Canada) and a bit south (Cali) for talent. With events such as The Gathering and movies being made like Northwest Dirt Culture featuring NW talent this may turn a few more heads our way.

I'm out!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Snacks said:

Kim E.
Richard M.
Zeb T.
Lars S.
Ethan M.
Nick T.

It's always about sex with you isn't it?:love:
Kevin must always be sore!:weee:

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
holliswood said:
I have to ask Bib's what brought this on? Are you trying to figure out who is "the best" rider so you can become bestest of freinds and get free gear through the trickle down?

He wants to be the best NW riders fluffer.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i feel happy that when i go 114% i can still keep up with some of these guys dust trail.:)

i'll be totally stoked to see what mags Joy gets featured in, and i'm sad to know that by the time lil Mutoli is 7 i'll be eating her dust too.:p

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Snacks said:

Kim E.
Richard M.
Zeb T.
Lars S.
Ethan M.
Nick T.

Oh, and I'm not just going on hottest factor, but also personality and if they are nice and supportive to other riders in the area.

I did forget one rider.....DY:cool:

ok, bastards I knew this would get turned on me..

No I thought it would be somthing cool to give some small guys some recognition. And just curious what everyone might think a great would be. You can ask who is the best and youll get cedris, peaty etc.. But I just wanted to have some fun and maybe make some ones day.....or somthin ( and to know who to take pictures of, I already have too many too tricky nude shots and these....Ill show one for now though... ;)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
bibs said:
Ill show one for now though... ;)
Is that a pic of you at the Woodland Park Greenlake jumps? haha!:rofl:

i was driving down Aurora the other day and i saw something outta the corner of my eye, swore i recognized that crack in the bushes!:evil:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
ok, bastards I knew this would get turned on me..

No I thought it would be somthing cool to give some small guys some recognition. And just curious what everyone might think a great would be. You can ask who is the best and youll get cedris, peaty etc.. But I just wanted to have some fun and maybe make some ones day.....or somthin ( and to know who to take pictures of, I already have too many too tricky nude shots and these....Ill show one for now though... ;)

Oh' so why you got to lable that picture "Kims an ass"?
We only tease you because we love you!
And who the heck is cedris?

Your remedial!

holliswood said:
Oh' so why you got to lable that picture "Kims an ass"?
We only tease you because we love you!
And who the heck is cedris?

Your remedial!

hahahahaha, awsome you noticed that IM almost crying Im luaghing so hard, I imagined the look on your face when you saw that!

You dont know who cedris is? Where have you been...Hes got shocks, pegs..lucky!

:love: :clue:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
All the names mentioned are definitely good names.

Personally, the most inspirational person I've ridden with over the years would have to be Brett Wolfe. Several of us did a ride with him at Skookum Flats and he schooled us all. He was actually hopping his bike down techy lines that the rest of us had to hike (not gracefully) our bikes. At the same time, he didn't gloat about it and is very approachable.:cool:

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Im new to the whole scene and don't know anyone you guys are mentioning.

My $.02 is ... I went to the gathering this year and Phil and Travis threw down. The guy with the hockey helmet on was ****ing insane as well. Maybe he even got mentioned yet I don't know who he is.