Quantcast

Foootage from Slovenian Cup - Maribor

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm missing Maribor. It may not be the biggest spot around but the locals really know how to build some awesome tracks. Despite nearly killing myself there this year I have to come back as soon as the snow is gone.

Thanks for the movie.

Aug 4, 2008
@norbar: The locals don't know **** about building tracks :D, Its just that the mountain is magical. I mean its literally an enchanted Mountainbiker's dream forest.

Some guys were actually trying to build the ****tiest track possible and they came out with Maribor WC track. True story.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
@norbar: The locals don't know **** about building tracks :D, Its just that the mountain is magical. I mean its literally an enchanted Mountainbiker's dream forest.

Some guys were actually trying to build the ****tiest track possible and they came out with Maribor WC track. True story.
I don't know about the WC dh track but the current bike park guys seem eager to learn and really listen to riders suggestions. The new red line is also pure awesomeness.

As for the mountain I agree. It's the best mountain on the planet. Even the illegal trails which look like they had close to no work done on them are amazing.

Aug 4, 2008
Yes its awesome like that.

And the bike park crew is indeed doing an decent job of running the place, beyond what is considered the norm in these parts.