Quantcast

For all the Paris Hilton fans

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
People are protesting Carl's Jr. for the ad.

People are awesome! They sure love to protest stuff.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i am not a huge fan of hers.. i dont think she is so great and i dont see her as super sexy...
But... there were some angles of her in that video that makes her a pretty damn alright :thumb:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
"Actress"? WTF?

I'm still expecting a big sign to come up and say "April Fool's!" ......none so far.

Crappy burger, skank girl, lame commercial.

I'm willing to bet they had to explain what washing a car entailed.

The Ito

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ito said:
"Actress"? WTF?

I'm still expecting a big sign to come up and say "April Fool's!" ......none so far.

Crappy burger, skank girl, lame commercial.

I'm willing to bet they had to explain what washing a car entailed.

The Ito
wow lighten up, or at least be funny in your cynicsm by commenting on why they cut out the part where she purges herself. :p :sneaky:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Skookum said:
wow lighten up, or at least be funny in your cynicsm by commenting on why they cut out the part where she purges herself. :p :sneaky:
Sorry, I have a very dry sense of humor that doesn't come out well over the internet. Maybe I need more smilies or maybe the sex video she released is still causing trauma.

As amazed as I am that they would consider her as a legitimate figure to represent their meat I should also have expected it.

The Ito

P.S. Did any of you notice her swallowing in the video? Cause I didn't. I'm sure there is a joke here.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
The commercial is stupid.
Paris is a skank and I have no idea why she has achieved "celebrity".
I fail to see the need to use gratuitious crotch shots as a means of selling hamburgers.

She does however have kinda nice legs.

That said, I'm kinda thinking her 15min is just about up.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Lefty said:
Omg i just can't believe it. Those people are so prude. :dead: are they Christian orso... :p
The hell d'you expect? This country was founded by a bunch of prudes. She's got a great body (I'm not really a boob man), but I think she's got a butta-face. If it was just somewhat closer to Jennifer Garner's then I'd be in utter lust. Now, if they had put Jennifer Garner in that commercial.... :drool:

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
The best Carl's Jr ad...no, the best ad EVER, is the one with Slow Ride playing while the girl rides the mechanical bull.