Quantcast

For all you Garbo fans

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Conditions up top today for the opening were close to perfect. Besides a couple of early season muddy spots, in the usual places down Freight Train / No Joke, 95% of all Garbonzo trail is dry. There was a small river running down the first 30feet of Original Sin, however after that, no puddles or mud to be seen.

It was a nice surprise.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Cool Eren. Glad you had fun up there. Sorry I couldnt ride with you guys more. I had a beginner with me most of the weekend.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
Netguy said:
I had a beginner with me most of the weekend.
dude, ash, you need to find a chick that likes the ruff stuff :rolleyes: , that and get her on a fully. Anyway, great to see you.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Today it was even better, if thats possible. Took my SX Trail up Garbonzo for the first time, and was very surprised. That bike rips.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Anyone notice the kicker up to those 3 trailers or what ever they are at the top of duffman, theres a rope across it and a frieght train sign. Thats going to be sweet. Garbonzo was the dryer than I have ever seen it so perfect right now. Did the manager for the first time, what a rush!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
the manager is wicked man, saw some crazy guy air it then hip to the rock face after....some people just really want to die