Quantcast

For Sale: 1963 Dodge Dart.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I don't usually get too upset at celebrity deaths - after all, I don't really know the person.

This makes me really, really sad though. I spent a lot of hours sitting in the car with my dad, in the driveway or in a parking lot, waiting for a caller to finish or the show to finish. Listening to the ridiculous credits at the end. Hearing the braying laughter at the two of them laughing mostly at themselves and their own jokes.

:(

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Oddly enough it was my wife that introduced me to the show when we first met. I'd taken to downloading the shows as podcasts every week this year though. Man, that's really sad. You could tell how full of life they were. Rip.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Listened to those guys for as long as I can remember. Always put a smile on my face.

Betcha he is driving a Colt Vista Wagon in the great beyond.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:(. Massive bummer. I only started listening to those guys within the past 3 years but man could they put on a show. They constantly had each other in hysterics. What energy.

wyatt79m

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
I wasn't a faithful listener, but I enjoyed it when I happened to catch it on. RIP

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I just listened to the in-memoriam show. It was a collection of "best-of" moments. What a blast those two had. I've only been listening to them for the past 5 or 6 years, but I feel like they're part of the family. Tom will be missed...