Quantcast

??? for SoCal IronHorse SGS DH riders

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
I've several pictures in the Orven thread of guys riding IronHorse SGS DH. For those that own them...how do you like the bike? Several threads say they are flexy several say that isn't the case.

What do you guys think?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
The 2003 models did have a lot of flex in the swing-arm. However, E-13 made a new link that had two bolts that ran through the link, which took care of that problem. The '04 models came stock with this new link.

manwithgun

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
Nagaredama said:
What do you guys think?
I rode one in 04', seems llike ages ago. I think I loved her. A little on the husky side; didn't look too good in a bikini; great shag though... had to trade her in for the skinny supermodel type.

offtheedge

Monkey
Aug 26, 2005
LB
had an 03 that seemed to get down the hill pretty fast........as for the flex, well before i noticed i made a "modification"

never noticed flex after that!

Attachments

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Looks like I am going to pull the trigger on it.

Comes with a 05 Boxxer Team and DHX Coil with a Ti spring. I was thinking of picking up a 05 Sunday but the SGS may be too good of a deal to pass up.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
merrrrjig said:
Someone is trying to imatate me, he made my same name but w/ 5 R's please ban this member, he has 2 screen names he is also sjcX3oldtown
bahahahhaha.

. . . . but wait! which is the real merrr(rr)j(J)ig?