Quantcast

For the man who has everything *NSFW*

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
It never ceases to amaze me the things you can get here in Japan. This is very weird and definitely NOT SAFE FOR WORK and potentially NOT SAFE FOR EATING either. Having said that it's not real people only models. If you are easily offended please please please don't click the link. I mean it...this made me roll on the ground laughing but I realise that others may not share my sense of humour. NSFW NSFW NSFW
http://gold-exp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/collec0.htm
In Japanese but it's all in the pictures

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
bahahahaha, good one!!!!

theres a market for everything, where theres money to be made you'll be sure to find someone making money.

sick? yes!!! but funny.

just dont let the kids play with them.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
whew. i'm glad my company's firewall blocked that one. anything like tubgirl is WRONG

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That's hilarious. I almost spit my coke all over the monitor.

Damn, some people have some disturbing fantasies.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Something said I shouldn't click it in my head but the thing that said to click it in my head won.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
HAHAHAHA!!! #3 has a look on her face like... aww, I pooped in my pants and I feel so embarassed.... BAHHHHHHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:thumb: what a frikkin awesome find... japanese are strange when it comes to sex (if thats what you want to call it).

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
what really amazes me are the guys that are acutally into that sort of thing..... I mean just picture that playing out in real life, I just can' imagine being like "yeah baby not S**t !!!! Oh yeah...." any one feel me? I just don't get it!

Apr 26, 2002
Victoria, BC
I don't get it either...I saw a vid of it...may moons ago...lets just say that got turned off real quick....made me gag. I really don't understand how people get off on that, saem as golden showers, makes no sense to me. Oh well...I guess not everything has too eh.