Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
Hooj,
Let me explain.

The times were so similar that you were probably both posting at the same time. You posted to the Lounge, the other thread was posted here. The people most likely to comment on this hang out here in the pwn forum, so we commented on the one here. I never even saw your thread until you came over here to whine.

Of course, I do have to say, big f-ing deal. Who the f cares?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Sorry folks, Hooj Choons aka Brunettes won't be joining us anymore. Leaving "nigger" as rep feedback is a great way to draw attention to yourself.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
I Are Baboon said:
Sorry folks, Hooj Choons aka Brunettes won't be joining us anymore. Leaving "nigger" as rep feedback is a great way to draw attention to yourself.
Way to go... rep system in action. Just not as I'd imagined it working, but good nevertheless.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
fluff said:
Whether a society based on rationality rather than religious tenets would be better for all?
I thought we already argued that. I came around on at least one point of yours, that it's probably not possible for this society, at least, to be based on rationality.

Edit: I blame Ann Coulter.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
fluff said:
Your erudite points carry the day once again. I bow down before your brevity. How you say so much in so few words I cannot comprehend.
I can't comprehend why some guy would come in here crying about how everyone is against him and then start throwing the n-word around at people.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
fluff said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Omfg.....I had to scroll down to see that post after OMGF's response.....Everyone here is wondering what the hell I'm on....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wouldn't that be like the inmates running the prison though....j/k...

Need to get hiv/aids under control first to have any shot at economic growth...I mean the US has people calling in sick to work all the time, even when we're not sick..."oooo look, the sun's out today...cough cough..." When 2/3rds of you're work force calls in dead...buh bye economic growth.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
Secret Squirrel said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Omfg.....I had to scroll down to see that post after OMGF's response.....Everyone here is wondering what the hell I'm on....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wouldn't that be like the inmates running the prison though....j/k...

Need to get hiv/aids under control first to have any shot at economic growth...I mean the US has people calling in sick to work all the time, even when we're not sick..."oooo look, the sun's out today...cough cough..." When 2/3rds of you're work force calls in dead...buh bye economic growth.
Have to agree. HIV/AIDS is such a huge problem over there, as are other health issues, like malaria, etc. In order to do anything about that though, the infrastructures need to be strengthened. We can give them tons of money for these things, but if the governments squander the money or misuse it, it won't be any help, no matter how much we give.

Question, are we giving enough?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Old Man G Funk said:
Have to agree. HIV/AIDS is such a huge problem over there, as are other health issues, like malaria, etc. In order to do anything about that though, the infrastructures need to be strengthened. We can give them tons of money for these things, but if the governments squander the money or misuse it, it won't be any help, no matter how much we give.

Question, are we giving enough?
Give them the drugs, not money. And get the catholics out.

Status
Not open for further replies.