Quantcast

For Those That Uses Azonic Outlaw Wheelsets

Rafael-DH

Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Brazil
hi guys
i have just one simple question....
does the rear hub makes that stylish noise that the hadley and sunringle does?
thanks

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
i dont know of the hadley's make any special noise. maybe you are thinking of the bee buzzing on the chris kings and DT Hugi's?

Rafael-DH

Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Brazil
bballe336 said:
i dont know of the hadley's make any special noise. maybe you are thinking of the bee buzzing on the chris kings and DT Hugi's?
yeah thats it....
but hadley and ringle makes the same noise
maybe its dumb..... but i definitly love that noise :D

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
o i didnt know that hadleys made that noise too. anyways yeah i like it. its just different from the regular clicking. i dont think the azonics make the noise but i could be wrong.

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
hadleys DONT make the same noise as the chris kings do. the noise of the chris kings is the reason i will not buy one. i HATE it. but i will buy a hadley not problem.

chris king = buzz

hadley= click (even with the 108 point one)

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Click like Hadley or buzz like CK? From what I have heard... no pun intended... but theysound kind of like both a CK and Hadley.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I would assume that since Azonic doesn't manufacture any hub internals, that it would be Shimano guts....correct? So your hub will sound like a Shimano.

Hey Rafael...why don't you take your whole build kit...post it with a question next to each...all in 1 thread..otherwise by the end of the week, the whole forum will be nothing but..."Rafael bought this and wants an opinion" threads...HAH HAH!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Rafael-DH

Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Brazil
bizutch said:
I would assume that since Azonic doesn't manufacture any hub internals, that it would be Shimano guts....correct? So your hub will sound like a Shimano.

Hey Rafael...why don't you take your whole build kit...post it with a question next to each...all in 1 thread..otherwise by the end of the week, the whole forum will be nothing but..."Rafael bought this and wants an opinion" threads...HAH HAH!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
ahahahahahhaah
so.... now i'm all set
finally ehheheheheh
now all i have to do is wait for all the stuff arrive and keep pissing bizutch off on the MSN!!!!
:p :D :)

BigStonz

Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
Swain!! NY
I have 2 sets. One buzzes and the other one hardly makes any noise. Good, tough, cheap wheels. I wish the were 36mm wide instead of 32.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
My front has rusted pretty badly in only a few months due to the inner rings being steal.

Scurry

Monkey
May 9, 2003
Boston
I must say, profiles sound so cool. Kings do to. My DT Hugi doesnt. Only place I like noise from the bike though.