Quantcast

forgive him...he's polish....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Crusty old fvcks don't like teh gheys; news at 11. Actually what I found most shocking about that story is the fact that Walesa is still alive. He has got to be getting up there in years.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm seriously surprised. The guy isn't very forward thinking and is kinda left in the 80's but he was never a right wing dick. I think he is just lately cranky because he is no longer politically relevant and tries the old Trump PR method - say outrageous stuff so people will notice you.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i see.

"figure known for being politically right makes an asinine statement" = see? just right wingers being right wingers

"figure known for being politically left/labor party makes as asinine statement" = just some old dude stuck in a bygone era

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
i see.

"figure known for being politically right makes an asinine statement" = see? just right wingers being right wingers

"figure known for being politically left/labor party makes as asinine statement" = just some old dude stuck in a bygone era
$tinkie stop talking out of your ass when you have no idea what you are talking about. I love how you far right wing nuts see the world in either faaaar right or faaar left and nothing in between. Walęsa was a center right man. Never a leftist (you would get the irony if you knew some history). If you even bothered to go to his wikipage you would know he started a "christian democracy party". That's basicly the equivalent of what people think when they say "moderate republicans".