Quantcast

Forman Grill

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
You're kidding right??? feed lots, partial kills, and death in transit are COMMON, various meat industries have published statistics on this. The treatment of animals on farms is the EXACT reason I don't eat meat
I had me a good long post typed up, but the reality is, you are retarded and I don't want to have to argue with you.

At least if I say "you are retarded", you don't have an argument.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I had me a good long post typed up, but the reality is, you are retarded and I don't want to have to argue with you.

At least if I say "you are retarded", you don't have an argument.
OMG This so reminds me of a girl I could tell you guys about that I had a date with last week that was SOOoo about this no meat subject! OMG thank god I my car started when I ran for the door!

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
OMG This so reminds me of a girl I could tell you guys about that I had a date with last week that was SOOoo about this no meat subject! OMG thank god I my car started when I ran for the door!
I'm actually not preachy about it at all in person, I could really care less who eats meat, and don't make remarks when people do. I find it super obnoxious when people do, it does come up, but I'm hardly ever the one bringing it up

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I'm actually not preachy about it at all in person, I could really care less who eats meat, and don't make remarks when people do. I find it super obnoxious when people do, it does come up, but I'm hardly ever the one bringing it up
So I have a question for you then....... Are you just going veggie.... or did you go full vegan?

Seriously, wondering if you still have leather in your shoes..... cause you know there happens to only be one way to get leather.....

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
So I have a question for you then....... Are you just going veggie.... or did you go full vegan?

Seriously, wondering if you still have leather in your shoes..... cause you know there happens to only be one way to get leather.....
Went vegan, got sick. Been a vegetarian now for like a year and a half

I still have a couple pairs of shoes that have leather, but I have had them all since becoming a vegetarian. I don't buy any leather, I don't eat gelatin, or any of that

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I use mine almost every night. My GF makes some mean grilled sandwiches. I love it for steaks and chicken. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks these things are the business.

My diet has improved so much. Ramen was killing me slowly.

Grill + Rice cooker/vegetable steamer = better diet!

Not to mention how much money I’m saving by not dining out all the time.