Quantcast

forum rant

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
there's another bikerforum.net that I frequent. Good info there, but man, many of those people are so self-absorbed! They'll answer the first post even if dozens of other have answered it already. They rarely read on, which means a newb would have to start another thread to get a follow-up question answered.

I'm so glad y'all aren't self-absorbed and that you actually read posts.

J

JRB

Thanks Opie. I signed up for a progress programming forum to learn some more about our manufacturing package and I must say - whoa is it a sight to behold.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
loco-gringo said:
Thanks Opie. I signed up for a progress programming forum to learn some more about our manufacturing package and I must say - whoa is it a sight to behold.
when you sober up a bit, explain that you just said :blah: :D

PS: how'd ya know Anthony at Wheat Ridge? Did you visit here?

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
ah!

I'm doing Kenosha Pass this Sunday :evil:

Jealous :( The programming forum is just lame. That is all. I wish I were drunk. I guess I'll go to bed instead. Anthony lived in Austin for sometime. Cool cat. Hook up for a ride. Lots of cenral Texas mojos are trying to over throw the front range.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Ahhhhh....... I'm beginning to see. You know, I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle the coolness. :(

-S.S.-

Pretty sure you are right. ;)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
LordOpie said:
ah!

I'm doing Kenosha Pass this Sunday :evil:
Nice! The whole enchilada, point to point over into Breck or just a partial out-and-back venture?

I'm on the Monarch Crest program this weekend, unless my bike sells this week that is... and then it's all "Hellllllloooooooo five-seven-five" in a week or so...

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
bikeforums.net is ALL roadies. that should tell you something right there. not only are they roadies, they are all like 60 years old. and fat.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I Are Baboon said:
GO ICHRIO! Too bad the Mariners suck or more people would be paying attention.
baseball in general sucks. I get the pleasure of driving by the mariners stadium almost daily, the fans can't seem to read the 'walk', 'don't walk' signs..... :mumble: